Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MikeSantor

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 9, 2009
Chicago, Dirty South.
Whats up everyone,

So I had to sell my 09 MBP to help fund my engagement ring. I told myself that I would be able to hold out for a while using my old HP but after using OSX for a year and a half I found myself literally angry when I would have to use the HP. So to say the least im on the hunt for a unibody macbook to fill the void.

Microcenter appears to be out of everything but the Air. Are there any other online retailers that have any deals on the unibody macbooks? any help would be great.

gerabbi

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2009
Chicagoland MC has over 100 in stock according to their website, but you have to pick it up in person. 999 minus 200 for a total of 799, very good deal imho.

cfitz7111

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2008
I bought my MacBook from the Apple Store for $799, as they price matched, the MicroCenter store 3 miles away. I just spoke with the manager, explained to her that I would prefer to buy from the Apple Store, rather then MC, and she said she would rather have the sale too.

They never even checked the MC website to check the price.

Worth a shot to ask.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.