Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kawjumper201

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2010
I recently purchased a brand name screen guarder and silicon cover for my iPad off ebay and trying to put the screen guarder on today it wasn't fitting right and I have put plenty of iphone protectors on and this one has been giving me trouble I come to realize it's about 1/16 inch to big around the whole iPad has anyone else purchased this item and had success putting it on? Thank you for any responses or advice.

Kawjumper201

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2010
Ya I didn't think it would be the nicest but at least fit and I was really just after the silicone case I needed something for it while I wait for the apple case to come off backorder.

h3nG

macrumors member
Apr 15, 2010
Ya I didn't think it would be the nicest but at least fit and I was really just after the silicone case I needed something for it while I wait for the apple case to come off backorder.

i am looking to get a cheapo ebay case...which one did you buy and how is the fitting?

Kawjumper201

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2010
i am looking to get a cheapo ebay case...which one did you buy and how is the fitting?

It's really a no brand company that makes the case it fits ok a little lose aroung the edges of the screen. It does well at what I want it to do which is keep the back from getting scratched while on the table etc. The cover didn't fit well but I contacted them and they shipped me a new one no questions. The eBay company i got it from is called itrimming and was very good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.