PDA

View Full Version : Elite Force [MR] clan?

MacMaster
Aug 7, 2002, 01:46 PM
I play STV: Elite Force alot(with the XP) and I was wondering we could make an Elite Force MacRumors clan. Just thought it would be cool...

PS: My name on elite force is, well...MacMaster and if you go to [wdt]greendestiny's specialties server you would know me. That's the only server I play on. I'm hoping I'll be [MR]MacMaster soon!

MacMaster
Aug 7, 2002, 04:35 PM
anyone?

JG of Borg
Aug 7, 2002, 04:50 PM
I too play Elite Force, and I am not too good, but would be glad to put [MR] JG of Borg as my username. :)

JG of Borg

MacMaster
Aug 7, 2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by JG of Borg
I too play Elite Force, and I am not too good, but would be glad to put [MR] JG of Borg as my username. :)

JG of Borg
Cool! One more thing, who's in charge of all of the [MR] clans?

MacMaster
Aug 7, 2002, 07:05 PM
I don't know if I have the authourity to do this, but I am putting myself in charge of the elite force [MR] clan(at least temporarily). If you would like to join PM me. Oh yes and JG of borg, you are now [MR]Ensign JG of borg. And I am hereby promoting myself to admiral.:D

bousozoku
Aug 9, 2002, 03:03 PM
As soon as I get a high-speed connection, I'd be willing, but dialup is just too slow.:(

MacMaster
Aug 9, 2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by bousozoku
As soon as I get a high-speed connection, I'd be willing, but dialup is just too slow.:(
I feel your pain! Let me know when you get a faster connection!

Durandal7
Aug 10, 2002, 06:52 PM
Macmaster, you should get a website soon ASAP so I can post the ST:EF clan on the [MR] Portal Site (http://www.clanmr.de.vu)

BTW there's no official leader of the [MR] clans yet and there probably won't be.

MacMaster
Aug 10, 2002, 10:51 PM
That's not going to happen anytime soon for me...Maybe someone else could do that...I need a Vice-admiral to help me with that kind of stuff...

bousozoku
Aug 11, 2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by MacMaster
That's not going to happen anytime soon for me...Maybe someone else could do that...I need a Vice-admiral to help me with that kind of stuff...

oooo...can I be in charge of vices? We all like vices, but...well...I would...oh I...:::jumps up and down::: :D

MacMaster
Aug 11, 2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by bousozoku

oooo...can I be in charge of vices? We all like vices, but...well...I would...oh I...:::jumps up and down::: :D
I would have loved to have understood that, but I didn't...:p

bousozoku
Aug 11, 2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by MacMaster

I would have loved to have understood that, but I didn't...:p

Vice-admiral...vices...ummm...how else can I explain it? :)

MacMaster
Aug 11, 2002, 09:39 PM
uh...I get it now!...wait...I think I do..........:p :rolleyes:

voyagerd
Jul 3, 2003, 10:52 PM
Anybody for a Elite Force II clan?

celaurie
Nov 25, 2003, 07:29 PM
Any of you guys know the Mac cheats for Elite Force II?