Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tonytownsend

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2010
So I sitting at my favorite bar and this really weird guy left his mac pro sitting there.........Ha like we would ever get that lucky. Any bets for Tomorrow?????:confused::confused::confused:

rajbonham

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2010
So I sitting at my favorite bar and this really weird guy left his mac pro sitting there.........Ha like we would ever get that lucky. Any bets for Tomorrow?????:confused::confused::confused:

I've said it before and I'll say it again; as much as I want the new Mac Pro to be released tomorrow, I don't think it will happen.

I would love it if Apple proved me wrong though.;)

However, it does look like a lot of retailers are starting to get some good size shipments of the new Hexacore Xeon processors. That can only be a good thing. :)

strausd

macrumors 68030
Jul 11, 2008
Texas
Hahahaha oh I wish. I'm waiting desperately for the 2010 MP. Sadly, I dont think it will happen tomorrow because it always seems like a day or two before an update of some kind something shows up as a rumor on the main site here, such as part numbers or leaked photos or something like that. :(

300D

macrumors 65816
May 2, 2009
Tulsa
Hey guys, I just found this odd looking laptop on a bar stool. It says "PowerBook G5" and it weighs 8lbs. I tried to run it and find what was on it, but the battery only lasted 20 minutes. Any idea what its worth to Gizmodo?

brendon2020

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2007
after a few beers i'm not sure if i can carry a mac pro, holy hell do they need to make them lighter.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.