PDA

View Full Version : No silly rumors flying? No Page 2?

Toe
Sep 23, 2004, 08:53 AM
http://page2.macrumors.com/ has been so... old recently. Did the iMac fill everyone's needs for everything, so there's no reason to speculate anymore?

C'mon, folks. Let's hear some wild rumors about the iWristwatch and the ever-popular iShoes. Or something. I mean, really.

Toe
Sep 23, 2004, 08:54 AM
I hear that Microsoft is selling off their Mac Business Unit to Apple.

JOD8FY
Sep 23, 2004, 06:05 PM
I heard that Apple is one of the 6 companies that QuickTransit is associated with. It's going to be included in 10.4 Tiger. The only problem is that now Tiger will cost $300. Any takers? :p

JOD8FY

NusuniAdmin
Sep 23, 2004, 07:04 PM
I heard steve jobs was going to become ceo of microsoft after ballmer's sad sad sad accident of driving in a auto drive car that was windows 98SE based.

hehehe

Dr. Dastardly
Sep 23, 2004, 07:25 PM
I heard steve jobs was going to become ceo of microsoft after ballmer's sad sad sad accident of driving in a auto drive car that was windows 98SE based.

hehehe
Did something hit him or did it crash on its own? ;)

ThomasJefferson
Sep 23, 2004, 07:46 PM
Its true, Steve is going to manage Apple, Pixar, Disney and open a string of franchised fast veggie-food places all at the same time he back-engineers the rest of the alien spacecraft in area 51.

NusuniAdmin
Sep 23, 2004, 08:05 PM
Did something hit him or did it crash on its own? ;)
a virus hit it and it crashed on its own :p ;)

voicegy
Sep 23, 2004, 10:42 PM
I heard that Doctor Q is actually Steve Jobs. In drag. Sort of.

t300
Sep 23, 2004, 11:32 PM
Actually, a few days ago there was the best rumor up but supposedly Apple forced MacRumors to take it off...So you know what that means..OH YEAH, it MUST be true...

It was the one on how while in the hospital, Jobs longed for the day when he could slip back into his black turtleneck and thus he began designing a custom made black turtleneck to be made especially for him, upon his exit. Well, it turns out that Jobs is now going to sell these special edition Apple black turtlenecks through all the Apple stores for $25 each. All proceeds benefitThe Hirshberg Foundation (http://www.pancreatic.org). Now, I think that pretty much summed up the rumor. Bummer that it got taken off so quickly. Did I leave anything out anyone? My memory is clumsy.

chuckzee
Sep 24, 2004, 12:19 AM
Did I leave anything out anyone? My memory is clumsy.

Yeah, they will come free to new owners of powerbookg5s due out next tuesday.

t300
Sep 24, 2004, 12:37 AM
Yeah, they will come free to new owners of powerbookg5s due out next tuesday.

Oh yes, I forgot about that, dang.