PDA

View Full Version : which is thinner? Apple ipad case or Macally Bookstand?

1rottenapple
Apr 22, 2010, 08:15 AM
^^^ UP any thoughts to those who have experienced owning both?

jedolley
Apr 22, 2010, 08:31 AM
This really didn't need it's own thread. You could have (should have) asked this question in the Macally Bookstand thread. Several users have already been more than happy to answer questions there and one of them may have both.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=899784

fishmd
Apr 22, 2010, 08:51 AM
I only have the Macally right now, but am getting the Apple case on Friday. I can compare the two then. I can tell you that it is very thin though and lightweight, especially when compared to the Incase Convertible that I had on this before. :p

As to great reviews on the Macally, see the other thread about it which has some excellent pictures of it. :D

1rottenapple
Apr 22, 2010, 03:24 PM
I only have the Macally right now, but am getting the Apple case on Friday. I can compare the two then. I can tell you that it is very thin though and lightweight, especially when compared to the Incase Convertible that I had on this before. :p

As to great reviews on the Macally, see the other thread about it which has some excellent pictures of it. :D

Good point second poster. I didn't want to do a thread hijack. I've looked at the other thread though.

Third Poster, thank you!!!!