PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT buy the HHI iPad GriponPad Rubberized Hard Case!!

jjahshik32
Apr 22, 2010, 05:13 PM
I just received this in the mail and finally got it on. One of the side will not snap in all the way. As one of the side looks perfectly fit the other side will be a little popped out and will NOT snap on all the way!

I've tried to bend the rubber back and forth to see if it will fix this issue but ended up snapping it in two. What a waste of $20.

braddick
Apr 22, 2010, 05:24 PM
Possibly a perfect case and a defective iPad?

Novidia
Apr 22, 2010, 06:09 PM
I just received this in the mail and finally got it on. One of the side will not snap in all the way. As one of the side looks perfectly fit the other side will be a little popped out and will NOT snap on all the way!

I've tried to bend the rubber back and forth to see if it will fix this issue but ended up snapping it in two. What a waste of $20.

Same problem here ... and what makes it bad is the company will not respond...

I disputed the charge and Amex gave me a credit....

pkdoyle
Apr 22, 2010, 06:22 PM
I have that case and mine is perfect. It was a bit of a struggle getting both sides to lay down but once I did it has been great.

antiprotest
Apr 22, 2010, 06:26 PM
I have heard this elsewhere too.

patp
Apr 22, 2010, 09:30 PM
I'm hearing and seeing weird things about this company. I was ready to order this case after I started a thread in the accessories forum. But now after reading this I will pass.

Thanks

jeffy777
Apr 23, 2010, 12:00 AM
I bought a silicone skin from HHI and it was terrible. I bought the Belkin Grip Vue instead and it's perfect.