PDA

View Full Version : Camaera Kit in Apple Stores?

Immebsmom
Apr 23, 2010, 07:54 PM
I have been watching the threads that folks have started getting their camera kits via shipping, but my local apple store still hasn't received any. Does anyone have an idea about when they might be in the stores? :confused:

Yes, I know I am in California, so it will probably arrive here later due to long distance of shipping....HAHAHAHA:rolleyes:

Thanks!!!

chhhrrriiisss
Apr 23, 2010, 08:22 PM
Wondering the same here! I'm in buffalo visiting family and wanted to pick one up from the mall here if possible.

Dapper
Apr 23, 2010, 09:01 PM
I just got an email saying mine has shipped so they will be here shortly.

O and A
Apr 24, 2010, 01:56 AM
I just got an email saying mine has shipped so they will be here shortly.

That doesn't answer the question...

ipoddin
Apr 24, 2010, 10:58 AM
Wasn't in an Apple store yesterday in Los Angeles.

cheapa55
Apr 24, 2010, 01:57 PM
I called my local store and they said it should arrive with the iPad 3G on friday. I'll take that with a grain of salt.

kes601
Apr 24, 2010, 02:00 PM
I called my local store and they said it should arrive with the iPad 3G on friday. I'll take that with a grain of salt.

Friend of mine was told the same thing for the Norfolk, VA store.

treehorn
Apr 24, 2010, 02:19 PM
Asked yesterday in one of the Apple Stores in NYC and was told that the kits wouldn't be in until the end of the month (which matches the "next Friday" replies)

tacomahunter
Apr 24, 2010, 02:36 PM
Was just in a apple store in Puerto Rico and they did not have them as of yet. I did however finally get a apple case!! Funny how I had to travel 10 hours to finally get one. Love it so far!