PDA

View Full Version : Finally found an Apple IPAD case but had to travel to Puerto Rico...

tacomahunter
Apr 24, 2010, 02:40 PM
We are on vacation in San Juan and I have finally put my hands on a apple case for the Ipad. I have to say so far (2 hours ) that i like the thing a lot. I think that just the excitement of finding one made it more fun. Next time it would be nice to not have to travel so far to find one!!:D

azboricua
Apr 24, 2010, 02:53 PM
We are on vacation in San Juan and I have finally put my hands on a apple case for the Ipad. I have to say so far (2 hours ) that i like the thing a lot. I think that just the excitement of finding one made it more fun. Next time it would be nice to not have to travel so far to find one!!:D

Hope you have fun in Puerto Rico. I'm puerto rican myself, beautiful island!

djinn
Apr 24, 2010, 02:57 PM
Lucky.... I called my local Apple store and asked if they had them. The rep said yep, but you better hurry. I got there in 15 mins and asked for one, only to find out they were out. It took a lot of energy to hold the wife back from killing the salesman.

I do have two on order through the Apple store. Placed the order last week. Shipping is May 4th; sigh.....