Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ecitizen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 22, 2010
I noticed on the Incipio site that it's in stock and shipping so I'm curious if anyone has a review? Does it scratch the ipad when you take it on and off? Will it fit in the Apple case still with it on? Thanks!

mac jones

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2006
I noticed on the Incipio site that it's in stock and shipping so I'm curious if anyone has a review? Does it scratch the ipad when you take it on and off? Will it fit in the Apple case still with it on? Thanks!

It's said "In stock and shipping" for a while now.

Problem is, it's not. :rolleyes:

eg2007

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2007
They keep switching the ship date on me. I've contacted them via email twice and they said it'll ship Monday. Who knows. Guessing it WON'T. If it doesn't ship tomorrow, I'll probably cancel my order and get a Belkin Grip Vue. Tired of waiting. I have the Feather for the iPhone. It doesn't cover the bezel, bit it's really nice. Slim. It most definitely will not fit in the Apple Case. Thin, but too thick for that. It will fit in my Griffin Elan. If you're willing to wait, it's a nice case. Just a gamble as to when it'll ever ship.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.