PDA

View Full Version : Screen Protector from Power Support Usa now available

gabriel925fm
Apr 26, 2010, 12:07 PM
http://www.powersupportusa.com/product/list/ipad

This is the one i was waiting for to order.

OpenThirdeye
Apr 26, 2010, 12:11 PM
http://www.powersupportusa.com/product/list/ipad

This is the one i was waiting for to order.

Are these the ones that you used to be able to purchase in the Apple Store for the iPhone/iPod Touches?

gabriel925fm
Apr 26, 2010, 12:25 PM
Are these the ones that you used to be able to purchase in the Apple Store for the iPhone/iPod Touches?

Yeah. That's correct.

OpenThirdeye
Apr 26, 2010, 12:27 PM
Yeah. That's correct.

Perfect! These are the ones I've been waiting for! Thanks for the post!

cmvsm
Apr 26, 2010, 12:30 PM
These are good ones. I've had one on my iPod Touch and no issues what so ever. There doesn't seem to be any tactile issues either.

Only problem I have is the $25 price tag. Man these companies are raking the profit in. Anyone have a discount coupon? :D

Furtim
Apr 26, 2010, 12:43 PM
I prefer the Steinheil AF over the PowerSupport for what its worth.

john3478
Apr 26, 2010, 01:24 PM
http://www.powersupportusa.com/product/show/ipad-antiglare-film

Did anyone bought the antiglare one for iPad? or in the past has use the anti glare one for iphone? how was it? is it reduce the visibility a lot?

MadDog31
Apr 26, 2010, 01:36 PM
I'm going to pay close attention to this thread. I have one of those on my iPhone and have thoroughly enjoyed it...not in a way where I'm sitting there admiring the hell out of the anti-glare film, but I've enjoyed no fingerprints and no glare. Sure I wish I could go w/o one, and might still do so on the iPad, but if push comes to shove and I need one, I will probably choose this one.

Looking forward to some reviews in this thread, if possible.

orlandocano
Apr 26, 2010, 01:51 PM
I prefer the Steinheil AF over the PowerSupport for what its worth.

Any specific reason why?? I was actually going to place the order for the Steinheil simply because someone on another thread posted pics and it looked good! But then other people started talking about the powersupport and i wasnt sure anymore.

gabriel925fm
Apr 26, 2010, 01:53 PM
http://www.powersupportusa.com/product/show/ipad-antiglare-film

Did anyone bought the antiglare one for iPad? or in the past has use the anti glare one for iphone? how was it? is it reduce the visibility a lot?

It just came out today. I ordered one. Hopefuly it gets here by the time my ipad 3g gets here also. i'll take some picture.

Furtim
Apr 26, 2010, 01:57 PM
Any specific reason why?? I was actually going to place the order for the Steinheil simply because someone on another thread posted pics and it looked good! But then other people started talking about the powersupport and i wasnt sure anymore.

In my opinion the Steinheil are clearer than the powersupport ones, but those were for the iPhone, I assume its the same way for the iPad.

Apple Expert
Apr 26, 2010, 02:23 PM
In my opinion the Steinheil are clearer than the powersupport ones, but those were for the iPhone, I assume its the same way for the iPad.

+1

I agree that Steinheil are clearer than PS. I installed a Steinheil on my girlfriend's iPad and she likes it. No more finger prints. :)

Pared
Apr 26, 2010, 02:31 PM
It just came out today. I ordered one. Hopefuly it gets here by the time my ipad 3g gets here also. i'll take some picture.

Actually it has been out since Friday.

And another recommendation for the SGP Steinheil. I love the one I have and still prefer it over the PS on my iPhone. Just barely though.

john3478
Apr 26, 2010, 02:44 PM
+1

I agree that Steinheil are clearer than PS. I installed a Steinheil on my girlfriend's iPad and she likes it. No more finger prints. :)

opppsss. I already ordered one from PS. hmm... you need to told me earlier. :D. Anyway, someone need to compare between Steinheil and PS. I ordered PS because previously I am very very happy with the iPhone crystal one. So, hopefully, the anti glare one is not that bad.

update: After checking the website, seems like Steinheil does not have the anti glare one yet.

Furtim
Apr 26, 2010, 03:01 PM
opppsss. I already ordered one from PS. hmm... you need to told me earlier. :D. Anyway, someone need to compare between Steinheil and PS. I ordered PS because previously I am very very happy with the iPhone crystal one. So, hopefully, the anti glare one is not that bad.

update: After checking the website, seems like Steinheil does not have the anti glare one yet.

They don't call it antiglare, but its this one http://www.sgpstore.com/product_info.php/cPath/23_36/products_id/1204

mizvalorie
Apr 26, 2010, 04:13 PM
I have the antiglare on the iphone and I LOVE it!!. I will NOT use my iphone without it. It cuts down on fingerprints and oils being left on the phone plus I love the feel of it under my fingers. It just seems to "grip" better than the glass.

Acevesx
Apr 26, 2010, 05:08 PM
just ordered anti glare will report back when I get it

sbl
Apr 28, 2010, 06:01 PM
Just got my powersupport anti-glare for ipad. I used SGP AF for my ipad before but I can't bear the blur effect (It seems there may be more than one version of SGP AF. Hope the blur effect on my ipad is the special case). I tear down and put powersupport anti-glare on. It's awesome (based on my 10 minutes usage on the new PS AG), even better than what I expected. It's hurt to tear down SGP AF because of the money I spent, but it's worth getting clear screen using PS AG.

It's much more tricky to install screen protector on ipad than iphone because the much larger screen area. Even though I have much experience of install screen protector, it takes much more time to do it perfectly on ipad. Powersupport has great tutorial videos for iphone version on their website, and I strongly recommend people to watch them before start to work. The only con of powersupport is that they only give me the screen protector but SGP provide cloths and lcd clean spray which is very helpful to clean previous smudge.

soco
Apr 28, 2010, 06:26 PM
Ok, so mine came in the mail today. I put it on in the cleanest environment possible but I still got some dust underneath.

It's stuck to the protector, so what do I do?

LouieSamman
Apr 28, 2010, 06:33 PM
I got the Radtech clearcal anti-glare for iPad.

It should be here by tomorrow.

Did I shop for a screen protector too soon?

Are PowerSupport any different with the anti-glare or is it basically the same thing.

sbl
Apr 28, 2010, 06:35 PM
Watch the tutorial videos for iphone on ps website. You may find the answer.

wiretapMD
Apr 28, 2010, 06:37 PM
Just got my powersupport anti-glare for ipad. I used SGP AF for my ipad before but I can't bear the blur effect (It seems there may be more than one version of SGP AF. Hope the blur effect on my ipad is the special case). I tear down and put powersupport anti-glare on. It's awesome (based on my 10 minutes usage on the new PS AG), even better than what I expected. It's hurt to tear down SGP AF because of the money I spent, but it's worth getting clear screen using PS AG.

It's much more tricky to install screen protector on ipad than iphone because the much larger screen area. Even though I have much experience of install screen protector, it takes much more time to do it perfectly on ipad. Powersupport has great tutorial videos for iphone version on their website, and I strongly recommend people to watch them before start to work. The only con of powersupport is that they only give me the screen protector but SGP provide cloths and lcd clean spray which is very helpful to clean previous smudge.

How is the anti-fingerprint characteristics?

GoCubsGo
Apr 28, 2010, 06:42 PM
I may have to try this. I went through the hassle installing the best skins ever one (with water) and it was a PITA. For the first time ever I have a bubble (on the black part of the screen). I've been using these on my devices for quite some time but this time around it was incredibly difficult to manage. I've also used the power support film. I think i need to see how the anti-glare fares in terms of actual visibility. I'd hate to cover this nice screen with haze.

sbl
Apr 28, 2010, 06:48 PM
How is the anti-fingerprint characteristics?

For my short trial, I can't see fingerprint when the screen turns on. Some smudges are only visible when the screen is off.

mciarlo
Apr 28, 2010, 10:55 PM
Does anyone know how long the Power Support Crystal Films take to show up on Amazon? I would ideally like to use Brushes on a regular basis indoors and out, but don't want to risk scratches. I'd rather buy from Amazon than PS directly.

wiretapMD
Apr 28, 2010, 11:34 PM
For my short trial, I can't see fingerprint when the screen turns on. Some smudges are only visible when the screen is off.

Were u able to take pictures of your iPad with the Steinheil applied and with the PS this time? It would be good to see the comparison

JayMysterio
Apr 29, 2010, 12:32 AM
These are good ones. I've had one on my iPod Touch and no issues what so ever. There doesn't seem to be any tactile issues either.

Only problem I have is the $25 price tag. Man these companies are raking the profit in. Anyone have a discount coupon? :D

Amen to that! It's literally twice the price,and you only get one shot with screen. Hopefully as the IPad gets more accepted the prices will drop.

Stoney79
Apr 29, 2010, 04:21 AM
+1

Does it improve iPad use in sunshine? Does it really have an anti-glare?

7racer
Apr 29, 2010, 10:16 AM
looks like iLounge has a preliminary review that suggest the powersupport is better in general.

7racer
Apr 29, 2010, 10:20 AM
looks like iLounge has a preliminary review that suggest the powersupport is better in general.

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/backstage/comments/early-comparative-insights-on-ipad-screen-protectors/

john3478
Apr 29, 2010, 09:36 PM

I just got my powersupport antiglare. Exactly as it promised, the glare is gone. :D. However, when watching ABC, I still like the crystal clear without the anti glare.

Now I don't know what I want. Like the anti glare when not watching ABC but like it without anti glare when watching ABC.

Malacoda
Apr 29, 2010, 11:29 PM
I just got my powersupport antiglare. Exactly as it promised, the glare is gone. :D. However, when watching ABC, I still like the crystal clear without the anti glare.

Now I don't know what I want. Like the anti glare when not watching ABC but like it without anti glare when watching ABC.

Clearly, the answer is to own two iPads.

I bought the PS clear screen protector today. I don't use a protector on my iPhone, but on some level I consider it more...expendable. We'll see what I think of a protector on the iPad.

wiretapMD
Apr 30, 2010, 02:51 AM

Are the colors washed out? Is it blurry? How is reading text against a white background? Does it have anti-fingerprint properties as well?

Lumpydog
Apr 30, 2010, 05:37 AM
I put these things on my iPhone and I've got it down to a science and can get them on every time lined up, with no dust and no air bubbles.

These things are so freaking big for the iPad - I just don't see how you can apply one without getting dust in there - or without touching the screen side of the film.

$24 and one shot to get it on...

macpluslaptop
Apr 30, 2010, 05:57 AM
Ok, so mine came in the mail today. I put it on in the cleanest environment possible but I still got some dust underneath.

It's stuck to the protector, so what do I do?

unroll the protector to the dust spot and use tape to pick up the dust, then reapply. I think the tape applied to the protector itself is the idea - use a dust blower to clean the screen

Furtim
Apr 30, 2010, 08:29 AM
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/backstage/comments/early-comparative-insights-on-ipad-screen-protectors/

I enjoy how iLounge states they prefer the Power Support over the SGP Steinheil even though if you look at that article they never once show you a picture of the Power Support screen protector for the iPad...they show off the package, but if you look closely you can see the Incipio’s and Steinheil's out of the packaging so you can compare the screens. I'm not saying iLounge is biased or not, but its weird that they like Power Supports better and claim the Steinheil is milkier, but fail to provide a side by side comparison or let alone a photo of the screen protector.

ScubaCinci
Apr 30, 2010, 09:09 AM
I broke down and ordered the crystal version. I had the antiglare on my iPhone which I like but I got tired of the matte finish reducing the visual quality.

Bob Chadwick
Apr 30, 2010, 09:21 AM
I broke down and ordered the crystal version. I had the antiglare on my iPhone which I like but I got tired of the matte finish reducing the visual quality.

I ordered two, one for my mine and another for my son's. In addition to the high price of the product, they want another $8+ to ship it to you.

ScubaCinci
Apr 30, 2010, 09:27 AM
I ordered two, one for my mine and another for my son's. In addition to the high price of the product, they want another $8+ to ship it to you.

I know...I searched in vain for a coupon too. :mad: Between the case, skin and screen protector, I'm heavily invested in this gadget :apple:

LordEntropy
Apr 30, 2010, 11:44 AM
I am going to get the power support anti glare screen protector for the iPad and power support say that these can be removed and cleaned.

Has anyone successfully done this with a power support product ?

With the fact these apply using static won't it be almost impossible to wash and dry them without the film collecting loads of lint and stuff on the static side?

Any secrets to success with these ?

BryanLyle
Apr 30, 2010, 11:47 AM
I may have to try this. I went through the hassle installing the best skins ever one (with water) and it was a PITA. For the first time ever I have a bubble (on the black part of the screen). I've been using these on my devices for quite some time but this time around it was incredibly difficult to manage. I've also used the power support film. I think i need to see how the anti-glare fares in terms of actual visibility. I'd hate to cover this nice screen with haze.

I think BSE changed their skins over the past year or so. I've never had any issue putting these on, but the one I put on my iPad bubbled up and didn't look right, so I had to remove it.

Apple Expert
Apr 30, 2010, 12:02 PM
Does it improve iPad use in sunshine? Does it really have an anti-glare?

It does help. However were talking about the all mighty sun here. A film isn't going to over power that in terms of reducing glare. But it does help, not eliminate it.

ScubaCinci
Apr 30, 2010, 12:07 PM
I am going to get the power support anti glare screen protector for the iPad and power support say that these can be removed and cleaned.

With the fact these apply using static won't it be almost impossible to wash and dry them without the film collecting loads of lint and stuff on the static side?

I tried on my iPhone...wasn't happy with the results.

john3478
Apr 30, 2010, 10:27 PM
Are the colors washed out? Is it blurry? How is reading text against a white background? Does it have anti-fingerprint properties as well?

Here the image from my iphone. (photo taken is not as clear as real digital camera photo)
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9164/img0398small.jpg

after using it for awhile, I get used to with it. There is no finger print

So. overall "first impression" not that bad and once used it for a day, it is ok. So, I think might keep it.

john3478
May 2, 2010, 01:32 AM
hmm.. I have two bubble which after a few days still not gone. I think because there is a very small dust dot as a result the bubble stay there

tanyawongz
May 2, 2010, 01:35 AM
I've been waiting for these, but I got the speck one already. Oh well, I'm sure they're great, but the speck ones were surprisingly good because they had a more soft touch than the power support ones and not as thick.

alphaod
May 2, 2010, 01:37 AM
I'm waiting for mine. Always love Power Support; good warranty too!

john3478
May 2, 2010, 02:40 AM
hmm.. I have two bubble which after a few days still not gone. I think because there is a very small dust dot as a result the bubble stay there

I just found the solution from powersupport website. use tape to remove the dust. Now there is no more bubble. :D

xraytech
May 3, 2010, 01:18 AM
Just applied it using the "Wet Method".

Anti-Glare FTW!!!

Pros:
Better tactile feel
Finger prints are less evident
Anti-Glare (well Duh!)
Reflections minimized

Cons:
Colors are somewhat muted
Text is a little fuzzy

LordEntropy
May 3, 2010, 01:22 AM
Don't suppose anyone knows of a UK distributor for power support. Guy on Ebay is selling the anti glare film but let's just say the price is a little steep!

xraytech
May 3, 2010, 01:28 AM

Plain soap and water. Before cleaning, place a small strip of tape on the touch side of the overlay so that you can distinguished which side is which.

Acevesx
May 4, 2010, 12:04 PM
Sorry took so long to reply, I installed it and I absolutely love it simply for the fact that all of those ghastly fingerprints are GONE!

Installation is definitely much more difficult than the iPhone simply because of the size.

The glare is reduced a ton as well I couldn't be happier. Now it does change the feel, it doesn't have the same glassy feel but I don't mind it.

Lastly, I have like 5 pieces of dust under it which sucks balls, I swear I tried it in the cleanest environment possible for me!!

Rooskibar03
May 4, 2010, 02:30 PM
Advertising has its place, but thats just silly.

On a related note, I actually got my Zagg Invisable Shield on Saturday and installed in Sunday.

Frankly while I love the back and side protection, the screen just feels cheap now. The plastic is going to offer a lot of protection, but at a cost.

It doesnt help with glare, in face I think its worse.

But it does help with fingerprints.

I'm very conflicted.

djinn
May 4, 2010, 06:56 PM
Sorry took so long to reply, I installed it and I absolutely love it simply for the fact that all of those ghastly fingerprints are GONE!

Installation is definitely much more difficult than the iPhone simply because of the size.

The glare is reduced a ton as well I couldn't be happier. Now it does change the feel, it doesn't have the same glassy feel but I don't mind it.

Lastly, I have like 5 pieces of dust under it which sucks balls, I swear I tried it in the cleanest environment possible for me!!

Depending where those pieces of dust are, you can use a piece of scotch tape to pull the protector up and another to get the little pieces of dust. Just don't try and end up with more dust.

I had to do this with my iphone.

teerexx52
May 4, 2010, 07:19 PM

On a related note, I actually got my Zagg Invisable Shield on Saturday and installed in Sunday.

Frankly while I love the back and side protection, the screen just feels cheap now. The plastic is going to offer a lot of protection, but at a cost.

I'm very conflicted.

I agree. I finally took the screen part off and installed an OWC NuVue. Big difference in the feel

gigaguy
May 4, 2010, 07:53 PM
BestBuy had a Zagg on a display iPad, yuck. It felt sticky and nasty. It seemed to collect dirt too. Strange how this brand is hyped, kinda like Bose, I guess, but really unimpressed. I've used PS on my phone and just ordered a matte one for my piddy.
I'm ignorant on the reusability. Is my iphone PS screen reusable too! It's great.

mizvalorie
May 5, 2010, 12:25 PM

I'm very conflicted.

Try the PowerSupport version. I have it on my iphone and it is sooooooo much better than the the Zagg. No fingerprints and smooth as silk feeling. Can't wait till my ipad screen protector comes in.

FunkyMonkCP
May 5, 2010, 03:41 PM
I just got my power support anti-glare protector. It makes the iPad way better. I don't feel like I am going to scratch it anymore and it reduces fingerprints and makes scrolling and swiping way easier. Yes, there is a reduction in clarity but it is well worth it. I've been using the anti-glare protectors since the first iPhone and they have always been the best. My coworkers have the ipad with various other protectors and they pale in comparison to the power support one. Installing the iPad one was a little tougher since it was larger.

I wiped down my iPad screen over and over using the microfiber cloth that came with my macbook pro. I made sure there was nothing that had lint around. I cant stand when it gets under the protector and you waste $25. It's somewhat tough to align the protector correctly the first time. If you follow what the videos on the power support website say, then you'll be ok. The method of using scotch tape to remove dust from under the protector really works well. I am obsessive with perfectness. It took me about 20 minutes to get it on correctly and without dust under it. It's still not perfect but that's just me, anybody else would think it is.

Bottom line: Power Support is the best in my opinion.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/FunkyMonkCP/Miscellaneous/IMG_2516.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/FunkyMonkCP/Miscellaneous/IMG_2518.jpg

ph0n33z
May 6, 2010, 04:57 PM
Thanks for posting those photos, mate. Do you notice any rainbows when reading black text on a white background?

FunkyMonkCP
May 6, 2010, 05:13 PM
Thanks for posting those photos, mate. Do you notice any rainbows when reading black text on a white background?

I don't notice any rainbows. I mean, it looks a little funky with the anti-glare properties but the benefits outweigh the negatives. I've never been wowed by the glossy screens in the first place, so I was able to deal with the slight reduction in clarity.

majinoo
May 6, 2010, 05:44 PM
Do you think that with the protector you'd be able to read a book without getting eye strain fast because of the screen being more blurry ?

FunkyMonkCP
May 6, 2010, 07:17 PM
Do you think that with the protector you'd be able to read a book without getting eye strain fast because of the screen being more blurry ?

I couldn't say if it would be harder to read. It's not harder for me to read. It really depends on the person. I couldn't read a book on the iPad anyways, I use my kindle for that.

Skystar
May 7, 2010, 01:08 AM
Those of you who ordered from power support, did you get a shipping confirmation when it was shipped? I ordered early this morning (same time zone) and was hoping they would ship the same day but I never got a confirmation. Thanks

djinn
May 7, 2010, 08:33 AM
Those of you who ordered from power support, did you get a shipping confirmation when it was shipped? I ordered early this morning (same time zone) and was hoping they would ship the same day but I never got a confirmation. Thanks

Yes I recieved one that said my order was fulfilled. The crappy
thing is, I opt for 2nd day but with the flooding in Tenn. it has delayed my shipping for a week. Oh well.

mizvalorie
May 7, 2010, 11:22 AM
It took me a wk to get mine. Oh well...I am soooooooo happy with it. Only probably is there is a scratch underneath the screen protector but I call PS and they are sending me a new one. Great customer service!

richpjr
May 7, 2010, 11:56 AM
I went back and forth between getting the anti-glare or the crystal and ended up going for the crystal version. I've used anti-glare on other devices and while they work, I just was never happy with the decrease in visual quality. I installed the crystal version last night and it was pretty easy to install - the thing looks great.

mntentman
May 7, 2010, 12:59 PM
I went back and forth between getting the anti-glare or the crystal and ended up going for the crystal version. I've used anti-glare on other devices and while they work, I just was never happy with the decrease in visual quality. I installed the crystal version last night and it was pretty easy to install - the thing looks great.

I installed the Crystal version too. A little more effort than on the iPhone, but came out great. I am not using for protection as much as I am hoping it helps with fingerprints.

ScubaCinci
May 8, 2010, 03:11 PM
I got the crystal film from power support. It's easy to install if you only peel off the section with the hole, apply that part and then unpeel the rest as you continue to apply. Any air bubbles come out easy.

The film is not quite as glossy and slick as the iPad glass but put a little Rain-X on the film and not only does it make it more slick but it becomes even more resistant to fingerprints and wipes off easier. :apple:

xStatiCa
May 11, 2010, 11:07 AM
I use the powersupportusa anti-glare on my iphone. The feature that stands out to me is that your finger glides across the screen VERY smoothly. With the default glass your finger tends to grab a little. You don't get any finger prints and the anti-glare works great too.

I was waiting for the powersupport version to be released for the iPad so I bought a cheap $4 (shipped from USA) iPad protector from ebay to hold me over. Surprisingly the $4 screen protector works pretty well. It is just slightly bigger than what it should be though so if you have a case it might snag part of the protector and cause a bubble on the edge. I carefully took a razor blade and trimmed it so that didn't happen. It slightly grabs your finger more than just the glass alone until it builds a layer of oil up on it from your fingers. It is nowhere near as smooth as the powersupport anti-glare on my iphone. For $4 though it was worth the money to hold me over.
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Scratch-SCREEN-PROTECTOR-COVER-GUARD-APPLE-IPAD-/330421966833?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ceeaf17f1

Now that powersupport is available I will be ordering the anti-glare so that I can get that silky smooth finger movement.

Skystar
May 11, 2010, 11:46 AM
Installed mine last night and love it. The texture needs some getting used to, but finally the glare and fingerprints are subdued,

nikhsub1
May 11, 2010, 03:48 PM
I just installed my ipad antiglare film and I love it. I don't use anything on my iphone but this ipad is so big and gets so many prints on it I had to do something. The smudges were visible and it was quite annoying. It took me a while to get it installed with no bubbles and no lint but if you take your time and do it right it is worth it. I actually prefer this look of the matte to the glossy. Oh, and if you are in Los Angeles, Power Support is located in Burbank and the have a retail outlet. :)

DotComCTO
May 11, 2010, 05:08 PM
Just adding myself to the list of those that installed the Power Support anti-glare film to my iPad. I've installed many screen protectors on a variety of devices over the year. I've never had an issue - no bubbles or anything else. That said, the iPad screen is *much* larger than anything else I've installed film onto. Here are some quick thoughts:

1. Somehow I borked the installation of the film the first time, and boy was I upset. Half my iPad screen had dust bubbles because of the number of times I had to realign the film. It looked like my iPad had the measles!

1a. I should mention that I was working as dust free as possible and my iPad was perfectly clean...not a spec of dust. I also use hand sanitizer to strip any oils from my fingers.

2. Power Support has great customer service. I called them on Friday (spoke with Justin), and he sent me a new one at no charge. They were so nice, they sent it overnight and I got the replacement that Saturday!

3. I once again went through my installation process (clean room, clean screen, clean hands, etc). I was able to get the film on with only 2 very, very tiny dust bubbles on the bezel - nothing on the screen, and it isn't terribly noticeable; I'm not going to bother with fixing it.

4. Working dust free is critical on a screen as large as the iPad's. Also, try to unroll the backing while applying the screen protector as quickly as possible. It's easy to get out air bubbles...dust bubbles...not so much.

So...in conclusion, Power Support rocks. The anti-glare film looks great and works very well for me.

:cool:

--DotComCTO