PDA

View Full Version : can't automatically connect to home network

craiger902
Apr 26, 2010, 05:33 PM
I'm sure this issue has come up but I searched for an answer but couldn't find one. So here goes.

I have the latest iPod touch (32GB) and it used to connect automatically to my home network no problem. But now it rarely does. It will sometimes, but other times I have to go into settings, click on my home network and then type in the password. It works fine after that but it won't remember the password next time. My in laws have a secure wireless network as well and my iPod connects to theirs automatically every time without fail. Anyone have any suggestions? I've already tried forgetting the network and setting it up again with no luck. I also recently reset the iPod but that didn't work either. I'm not sure what else to try.

patp
May 4, 2010, 08:11 AM
Try resetting your wireless router. When my 1rst gen touch started to drop signal I did everything like forget network etc. The only thing that really worked was resetting the wireless router. Had to do this every few months or so. I now use an airport express and never have any issues now.