PDA

View Full Version : iPad accessories to Canada

Avicdar
Apr 27, 2010, 02:25 PM
Looking for the VGA adaptor and camera kit, but don't want to wait until the end of May to get 'em. (I have an iPad already)

Does anyone know a reseller for the accessories that has these and can ship to Canada?

nasa25
Apr 27, 2010, 03:20 PM
Looking for the VGA adaptor and camera kit, but don't want to wait until the end of May to get 'em. (I have an iPad already)

Does anyone know a reseller for the accessories that has these and can ship to Canada?

Try eBay or craigslist. By the way, the VGA adapter is the worst $29 you will ever spend on an apple product. Totally useless.

Avicdar
Apr 27, 2010, 05:27 PM
Try eBay or craigslist. By the way, the VGA adapter is the worst $29 you will ever spend on an apple product. Totally useless.

Well, thanks for the advice. But unlike the many who bought the device without the doing the proper research, I know it's going to do what I need it for.

I plan to use it to project keynote presentations. That's it, that's all.

And it's the only device that will allow me to do this. That makes it quite the opposite of useless.

nasa25
Apr 27, 2010, 06:28 PM
Well, thanks for the advice. But unlike the many who bought the device without the doing the proper research, I know it's going to do what I need it for.

I plan to use it to project keynote presentations. That's it, that's all.

And it's the only device that will allow me to do this. That makes it quite the opposite of useless.

That's the only reason that I bought it as well. If you like holding a 1.5 pound clicker then I guess it's ok.

I guess I just assumed that I would be able to view my presentation on both the iPad and on the large screen. I shouldnt have assumed.

Look at the diff between the VGA connection via MacBook vs the ipad here:

http://www.intuitive.com/blog/experiences_with_the_ipad_vga_connector_not_so_good.html