Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fanchee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 23, 2009
I've had this bag for awhile now and it seems to fit the iPad with room to spare. I got it on clearance a few months back for around $40. Just wanted to show it in case you are in or around an REI and they are still selling! Crumpler bags are awesome and I have one for my MBP. This bag is called "The Skivvy" in size small.

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

substeel

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2007
Florida
I love crumpler bags they are great and hold up for years. But the Velcro.....they use too much! The bag will never open accidentally but try and open that bag in the library or after sneaking in late to a lecture.

fanchee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 23, 2009
Very true! The velcro is definitely not quiet, but Crumpler makes high quality bags. This is bigger than say the Muzetto but it's not huge and carries well.

zildjansg

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2010
I love crumpler bags they are great and hold up for years. But the Velcro.....they use too much! The bag will never open accidentally but try and open that bag in the library or after sneaking in late to a lecture.

+1 on this.once i was in a train late night where few commuters were in deep sleep(heheh)..my phone rang and I quickly open my Crumpler bag(soup 'n salad)which made them awake..and all eyes are on me:cool:.hehehe

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.