PDA

View Full Version : The Best Portable Bluetooth Speaker-hands Down!!!!

3goldens
Apr 28, 2010, 12:32 AM
These are without a doubt the best portable BLUETOOTH speaker system I have ever heard. Hands down far and above way ahead of the anything else on the market. First I do not work for these people in case there is any doubt about the veracity of what I am saying here.

It works so well with my iPad that I take them everywhere! The iPad speaker as we know leaves a little to be desired anyway, but try this baby while watching the Dark KNight or your favorite movie, will BLOW YOU AWAY!

The speakers are extremely durable, rock sold construction and they connect flawlessly to my iPad, my iPhone, my Macbook pro, macbook, either by bluetooth or directly. No problem what so ever!

I don't know what the problem was with the other person who reviewed them and stated he had a problem, no such thing, these perform FLAWLESSLY, ACROSS THE BOARD!

I am not an audiophile by any stretch of the imagination. I am a very old school audio person, my equipment is also sort of old school, McIntosh amps, Mac home theatre, JBL speakers all around, if it sounds good to my naked ear then its AOK! Iv'e never been one for portable speakers but these slip in my pocket and last for 5 hours, how can you beat that!
AND
These sound absolutely suburb, just really unbelievable. I can not tell you how long I have been waiting for something like this to come out that is portable and performs as stated in the information provided to consumers. Imagine, no wires, and great stereo sound and its a hands free device all rolled into one.

All I need now is for Sound Matters to come out with a powered portable subwoofer to go along with this little gem! Which I have been told by them they are working on one right now!

Really folks I know they are a bit steep at $199.00 but worth every dam cent!you will not be sorry worth every single cent! Do not hesitate if they are in stock ORDER THEM RIGHT AWAY!

P.S. Their Customer service is impeccable.

check out the specs on them here:

http://astore.amazon.com/wwwhovingus-20/detail/B00313JD06

alia
Apr 28, 2010, 12:54 AM
check out the specs on them here:

http://astore.amazon.com/wwwhovingus-20/detail/B00313JD06

You may not work for them, but you should probably disclose that you are posting an affiliate link, meaning that you get a cut of any sales through that link. There are actually laws now that bloggers have to disclose their relationships. This isn't a blog, but it's kind of sneaky to post an affiliate link to a product and adamantly state that you don't work for a company. You ARE getting financial gain from that link, after all.

steve knight
Apr 28, 2010, 01:20 AM
the review is copied right off the sale page. these are also sold out.
I think I smell a can of spam.

Airmark1
Apr 28, 2010, 01:23 AM
Yeah. This smells bad.

3goldens
Apr 28, 2010, 09:38 AM
FYI: To the sarcastic skeptics out there:

1. All proceeds from referrals from my little Amazon, which amount to a few dollars, WOW!, are donated to Environmental organizations fighting polluters to ensure clean water in the United States, Checkout: www.Waterkeeper.org

2. You don't have to buy them from this link. Buy direct from Sound Matters if you like, I just love the speakers and trying to raise money for the groups I support in things I do.

3. I think I have the right to re-post a review I personally wrote for Amazon on speakers I own and happen to think are terrific. You want to endues the crappy iPad speakers, well, be my guest, your loss!

4. There's a reason they are sold out, everyone wants them!

Hope that clarify' s things for those skeptics and others who think this is something other than what it is.