Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jabingla2810

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 15, 2008
I cant believe there isnt a topic on this

What does everyone think of it?

At first, I was a bit put off that they seemed to have lost a lot of the stealth of the older games.

But having got used to the new style of play, I have to say that im really loving it!

Ive breifly tried the coop, and it had the potential to be fun, but my friend plays it like an FPS and is constantly getting killed, which was annoying.

Ive tried playing with random people, but they are usually just as bad =/

Anyhow, I'd like to ehar what you think of it :)

AlfaWhiskey

macrumors newbie
Feb 25, 2010
SCC on Mac?

I´d like to play SCC on my MBP Pro 2.66 (late 2009) too.
I guess you used Bootcamp.
What Windows?
I got Win 7 Ult 64 bit, do you know if it´s compatible?

I like the SC series from the beginning.

Thanks.

I cant believe there isnt a topic on this

What does everyone think of it?

At first, I was a bit put off that they seemed to have lost a lot of the stealth of the older games.

But having got used to the new style of play, I have to say that im really loving it!

Ive breifly tried the coop, and it had the potential to be fun, but my friend plays it like an FPS and is constantly getting killed, which was annoying.

Ive tried playing with random people, but they are usually just as bad =/

Anyhow, I'd like to ehar what you think of it :)

Zepaw

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2010
MN
I have only played the demo which was quite fun and showed a lot of potential. I will certainly rent it sometime soon. :)

jabingla2810

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 15, 2008
Im on the xbox 360 version

AARRGHH, need to complete the co-op campaign, but the amount of people who dont have a mic and just run off doing there own thing is silly!

Anybody who likes the game, and wants to play some sneaky co-op on realistic please add me :)

My GT is: jabingla

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.