PDA

View Full Version : Waterfield Muzetto

StBDawg
Apr 28, 2010, 10:51 PM
I'd really love to get one of these because I want something to carry my iPad in but I can't justify spending $189 or whatever it is on it. I wish I could find like a 20% off coupon or something to lower the cost a little but I know that won't happen because they are flying off the shelf. Did anyone get one yet? I saw the orders are backordered until the second half of May.

Clix Pix
Apr 28, 2010, 10:54 PM
There is another entire thread on the Muzetto, complete with photos.....

Yes, I have one and I love it -- worth every penny!

StBDawg
Apr 28, 2010, 10:55 PM
Oh really? The newest Muzetto 10" Personal? I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Clix Pix
Apr 28, 2010, 10:58 PM
There is the Personal, but the 10" one is the Portable. It is great for the iPad plus other stuff!

I am typing on the iPad and, um.....not sure how to do the link so you will have to look for the thread on the current page of the accessories sub forum or run a search for Muzetto.

OK, got it!

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=883865

StBDawg
Apr 28, 2010, 11:02 PM
I need to look on Waterfield's website again. Which one would I want to get if I want to carry my iPad with either the Apple case or Macally Bookstand Case on it and a few small items like my Droid, iPad charger, etc...

Clix Pix
Apr 28, 2010, 11:12 PM
The Personal would work with the iPad "naked" or in the very thin Apple case or (presumably, but I haven't seen one) Macally case. The Portable will handle one of those plus Apple BT keyboard or it will handle the iPad in the waterfield Smart case..... And, yes, there is room for personal items plus the charger/power supply, etc.