PDA

View Full Version : Frisco, TX - Stonebriar Mall (3G) Already at the store !!!

thesmileman
Apr 29, 2010, 11:55 AM
Will be there when the store opens. See you there!

:cool::cool::cool::(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:: <--This is the line

thesmileman
Apr 30, 2010, 07:38 AM
Come on by and join me!

adpretto
Apr 30, 2010, 07:48 AM
Hey There,

Thanks for the shout out.

Me and My GF are first in line out here in San Diego , And at our Apple Store no one is inside, and we are out here alone.

only 11 more hours HAHA

usnek
Apr 30, 2010, 08:17 AM
But we can't buy it, yet, at Stonebriar. Correct?

Any idea how many they have in stock?

thesmileman
Apr 30, 2010, 08:36 AM
But we can't buy it, yet, at Stonebriar. Correct?

Any idea how many they have in stock?

We can buy it at 5pm.

I don't know how many they have i talked to them yesterday and they hadn't even got them yet. I know several other people who are comming at 11:00am to wait but i thought i would get ere first. I will update when i find out any information.

usnek
Apr 30, 2010, 08:41 AM
Greatly appreciate it.

I am sitting in office, debating whether to show up in Stonebriar or Willowbend.

thesmileman
Apr 30, 2010, 09:10 AM
People are here line has truely started.

thesmileman
Apr 30, 2010, 09:35 AM
I asked but they won't tell me how many they have. They do have them already.

I met with manager wants picure of me with him. We qre in an official line.

adpretto
Apr 30, 2010, 09:39 AM
Hey There,

San Diego Again

So Me and My GF were at the Fashion Valley Mall San Diego Store waiting in Line and we were just asked to leave the Mall til it technically opens at 10am

The Security Guard also said that the Mall Management had no idea of a Special Event Occurring today , and until the Apple Store Notifies them the we are not allowed to Form a line outside the store.

All we can do is wait in the Malls Food Court.

So until 10am we are back at home browsing the forums trying to get more info.

thesmileman
Apr 30, 2010, 10:29 AM
Sorry. Sucks the manager didn't do his job and notify security

thesmileman
Apr 30, 2010, 01:58 PM
Lots more people 25 or so and the numbers have grown a lot lately. I believe we are starting to get to the point "normal people" should come out and wait. If you want a spot.

thesmileman
Apr 30, 2010, 02:23 PM
More and more.

thesmileman
Apr 30, 2010, 02:40 PM
I am sure they have more than what is here but they keep recounting. Maybe they are trying to make us paranoid. As long as they have 1 I will be happy. They stated they have now counted them all but they won't tell us the number. They just said everyone in line now will have one but again they won't tell us how many.

CRAP THEY ARE COUNTING AGAIN!!!

thesmileman
Apr 30, 2010, 04:17 PM
Line is huge get down here.

Apparently AT&T is 2 Hours behind on activation.

Store is closed littlerally tons of apple ugys inside and out.

thesmileman
Apr 30, 2010, 10:19 PM
Store Manager was great. Team was great. They all chanted my name and gave me high fives when I walked in the store. It was really fun. I think I would do all of this again if I could. It was really really a great time.