PDA

View Full Version : How to fix music videos in iTunes to display correctly in Front Row?

tenebrism
Apr 30, 2010, 06:56 PM
Front Row is completely frustrating me. I've checked out other posts, but they either didn't work or are outdated.

I have over 205 music videos in iTunes. 51 actually show up in Music < Music Videos in Front Row. The other 154 show up in Movies. There is no double listings.

I have made sure to list all of the videos as Music Video, like in the attached photo.

Still, they will not budge in Front Row.

It even splits up some. Example: I've imported all of the music videos from Low's "A Lifetime of Temporary Relief (http://www.chairkickers.com/discography/lifetime_boxset.html)" they are all identically listed in iTunes as Music Videos, but half of them show up correctly in Front Row in Music < Music Videos, the other have remain in Movies.

I should also add that I have an AppleTV, and every single TV Show, Movie, and Music Video show up correctly listed.

Does anybody know a solution to getting everything squared away here? I tend to be pretty OCD, so this really bugs me! :eek:

Thanks