Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hammie

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
Wash, DC Metro
Sorry for the cross post, but this was not getting any traction over at the iPad thread.

Here is my situation:

I am running iTunes 9.1.1 on a new MacBook Pro. My library is located on a remote network "server," aka, my Mac Mini. I use Chicken of the VNC to remotely access my Mac Mini and quit iTunes so I do not think that it is a shared thing.

Here is the issue. My apps folder is not updating. It says there are 5 apps that need to be updated, but they will not update. Additionally, everything that I have purchased/downloaded on the iPad/iPhone says it is transferring during sync, but never shows up in the list nor does it show in the Mobile Applications folder.

Is this a corrupted library? I have closed and opened the library a number of times, as well as rebooting the remote "server" which is my Mac Mini.

Thanks in advance!

Hammie

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
Wash, DC Metro
I did not figure it out but I fixed it. I moved everything to a new folder. Basically, I renamed the folder to iTunes_old, created a new folder called iTunes, and then copied all the files from the iTunes_old folder to the new iTunes folder.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.