PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen a Macally Bookstand in an actual store (not online)

zub3qin
May 1, 2010, 11:03 AM
Is anyone finding the Macally bookstand available in any store at all (B&M)?

I wish places other than online sellers could get this.

OR is there any place online (not ebay) that has this thing in stock?

gigaguy
May 1, 2010, 12:01 PM
ebay

patp
May 1, 2010, 12:19 PM
ebay

ebay is online. what part of (not online) was not clear to you?

I sound like a broken record, but this forum is the worst when it comes to getting straight answers. We need to self moderate and resist from pointless answers like the one above that do not help and are just simply the wrong answer.

to the original OP, sorry for the hijack, but I see this all the time here and it baffles.

I have not seen this case locally in any retail stores, and I have been looking everywhere I go for Ipad friendly accessorries.
my feeling is we will see more of these items in the stores in the next few weeks as the Ipad is still a relatively new item and it takes the rest of the retail world time to catch up.

Again, sorry for the hi jack and rant.

jedolley
May 1, 2010, 01:33 PM
I believe (i could be mistaken) the user that posted the first Macally Bookstand pics got theirs at a MacMall B&M store.

gigaguy
May 1, 2010, 04:29 PM
jeez, chill, your original post said where online also, before you went back and reedited to add (not ebay). what's your problem. why attack?
sorry I answered your post.

antwon412
May 1, 2010, 04:32 PM
eBay

:D

patp
May 1, 2010, 04:39 PM
jeez, chill, your original post said where online also, before you went back and reedited to add (not ebay). what's your problem. why attack?
sorry I answered your post.

(not online)

eBay is online he c,early typed not online. Sorry for the attack but I read threads at this forum to get info and have to Wade thru a bunch of posts that don't add or help to the thread.

If your going to take the time to post think about what you are saying and if it needs to be said.

Advil
May 1, 2010, 04:40 PM
I haven't seen any decent iPad cases in b&m shops yet (other than apple store and best buy obviously). The iPad case situation is pretty crap right now to be honest. I've been looking for a month now and haven't found anything I like.

gigaguy
May 1, 2010, 04:42 PM
I got mine early at onsale.com but the only place I see em right now is ebay. the seller is a good one too, I've bought from them before, (but don't tell the OP) he thanks ah cain't weeeed.

gigaguy
May 1, 2010, 04:44 PM
OR is there any place online (not ebay) that has this thing in stock?

maybe people need new browsers?? he added (not ebay) after I posted. It always said online! sorry I got in on this.

patp
May 1, 2010, 04:45 PM
maybe people need new browsers?? he added (not ebay) after I posted. It always said online! sorry I got in on this.

Not online was there before he edited.

Not online to me means not on the Internet. I haven't seen any eBay stores around here. :)

Mshilling
May 1, 2010, 05:37 PM
ebay is online. what part of (not online) was not clear to you?

I sound like a broken record, but this forum is the worst when it comes to getting straight answers. We need to self moderate and resist from pointless answers like the one above that do not help and are just simply the wrong answer.

to the original OP, sorry for the hijack, but I see this all the time here and it baffles.

I have not seen this case locally in any retail stores, and I have been looking everywhere I go for Ipad friendly accessorries.
my feeling is we will see more of these items in the stores in the next few weeks as the Ipad is still a relatively new item and it takes the rest of the retail world time to catch up.

Again, sorry for the hi jack and rant.

kitchen

robby818
May 2, 2010, 12:39 AM
I would expect to see them possibly in Fry's, iunitek store (pasadena), and perhaps the few apple retailers out there (di-no computers in pasadena).