PDA

View Full Version : Vertical or Horizontal

bern1812
May 1, 2010, 05:02 PM
I am planning on picking up the Waterfield Sleevecase for the iPad, but I cant decide between a vertical one or a horizontal one. I have the vertical sleevecase for my MBP because I use it in my bookbag.

With the size of the ipad Im not sure it would even matter which orientation, because it isnt tall enough to be taller vertically in my messenger bag, and it isnt wide enough horizontally to be too wide in my bookbag.

Which orientation did you guys get/plan to get for your sleevecase?

Mshilling
May 1, 2010, 05:38 PM
I am planning on picking up the Waterfield Sleevecase for the iPad, but I cant decide between a vertical one or a horizontal one. I have the vertical sleevecase for my MBP because I use it in my bookbag.

With the size of the ipad Im not sure it would even matter which orientation, because it isnt tall enough to be taller vertically in my messenger bag, and it isnt wide enough horizontally to be too wide in my bookbag.

straight

iJeremy
May 1, 2010, 06:15 PM
I got the horizontal ultimate sleeve for my iPad. It's a really great quality and nice looking case.

nasa25
May 1, 2010, 06:18 PM
Vertical or horizontal? Hmmmmm......vertical with a horizontal orientation to the mild right.

slaphotk
May 1, 2010, 06:40 PM
Vertical for me.

1- Wanted a different look (instead of the traditional horizontal look for laptops etc)

2- Since the Ipad for me is a "vertically oriented device" most of the time, vertical seems more natural

3- Vertical may scream a little bit less "computing device enclosed" than horizontal-- important for me since I travel (fly) for work every week..

quangdiggity
May 1, 2010, 07:32 PM

Vertical so that you can access the ports while the iPad is tucked inside.

Chip NoVaMac
May 1, 2010, 09:16 PM
Might be nice as a poll....

Mezzo43
May 1, 2010, 09:23 PM
The Waterfield ultimate sleeves look very nice. I would get it in the horizontal shape.