Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flipster

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 14, 2010
Boston
So my iPod Touch second generation has been dead for about one month because I haven't charged it. When I charged it I was surprsied to find that it had been disabled for 21,185,402 mintues. I seriously think this is a mistake since it's not jalbroken or it hasn't been touched in one month. I have a passcode on it too. I really need to fix this please help me.

I'm restoring my iPod Touch second gerneration now. I fixed it. That was weird.

JLUGO35

Jul 14, 2009
Inman/Columbia, South Carolina
So my iPod Touch second generation has been dead for about one month because I haven't charged it. When I charged it I was surprsied to find that it had been disabled for 21,185,402 mintues. I seriously think this is a mistake since it's not jalbroken or it hasn't been touched in one month. I have a passcode on it too. I really need to fix this please help me.

I'm restoring my iPod Touch second gerneration now. I fixed it. That was weird.

Its a known glitch with the software. It suppose to lock a user out for a REASONABLE amount of time for security purposes. The solution I remember using was restoring the Ipod in Itunes. I'm at work on my lunch break or I would post a link. Google the problem should be plenty of sites on this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.