Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jusblaze

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2004
I’m trying to install Reason on my G3 Powerbook. The program has 3 installation CDs. when it asks me to put in the next disc I get stuck because i can't eject the first disc...I can't even get to the cd icon to eject the cd. I’ve tried pushing the open button on the drive and that doesn’t work either. Any tips on ejecting a cd during installation to put the next cd in the drive so the installation will continue?

hcuar

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2004
Dallas
jusblaze said:
I’m trying to install Reason on my G3 Powerbook. The program has 3 installation CDs. when it asks me to put in the next disc I get stuck because i can't eject the first disc...I can't even get to the cd icon to eject the cd. I’ve tried pushing the open button on the drive and that doesn’t work either. Any tips on ejecting a cd during installation to put the next cd in the drive so the installation will continue?

Umm... How about the eject button on your keyboard?

wowser

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2004
Inglaterra, Europa
It is the upper-most, right hand corner key - with this symbol on:

EjectSign.gif

jusblaze

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2004
thanks alot, but that key isn't on my keyboard. is there a way for me to make the eject key one of my shortcut keys?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.