PDA

View Full Version : Anyone collecting ALL the accessories?

ThoseBackPages
May 3, 2010, 11:40 AM
I'm thinking about it. Some id never use, but i love this damn thing so much, i want to own it all! lol

GoCubsGo
May 3, 2010, 11:41 AM
More money than sense.

Roy Hobbs
May 3, 2010, 11:50 AM
No, that makes very little sense to me

sonictonic
May 3, 2010, 03:15 PM
LOL sounds pretty absurd to me. Do you realize how many there are already in the first month , let alone 6 months from now?

That said, I am buying (have bought) 4 cases I really really liked. I'll rotate those... but I don't plan on buying much more, lol.

ttate90303
May 3, 2010, 04:46 PM
Reading the OP question I wonder if he meant just 1st party Apple accessories (Camera Kit, Apple Case, VGA adapter, etc.). Couldn't see meaning 3rd party. Who knows.

ThoseBackPages
May 3, 2010, 08:30 PM
Reading the OP question I wonder if he meant just 1st party Apple accessories (Camera Kit, Apple Case, VGA adapter, etc.). Couldn't see meaning 3rd party. Who knows.

Correct, just the Apple releases.

i was able to track down the Camera Kit today finally

grapes911
May 3, 2010, 08:38 PM
I'm thinking about it. Some id never use, but i love this damn thing so much, i want to own it all! lol

Might be the worst idea I've read on the internet today. And trust me, I've read some terrible ones.

ExJ
May 4, 2010, 01:58 AM
Correct, just the Apple releases.

i was able to track down the Camera Kit today finally

Guess I was Lucky. The store in tampa was overly stocked with them a couple of days ago. Went almost from top of the shelf to the floor. I've used it mostly for testing devices on it.

I wonder if it has hardware inside of it or if there is a simple pinout that one could just create their own.