Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anka0818

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 4, 2010
Is there anyone who could advise? I want to purchase an iTunes Gift Card from Apple, but I don't want it to be shipped to me( as I'm located outside the US). Can Apple just e-mail me the code? Am I correct that the person that I will gift the code to should have an US account ?

Joneswilliamsc

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2010
I think you are new for it. I suggest you the best to ask this on Apple's site. I am sure they will surely give you way and give the information what you should do to to purchase gift card. You can get the more information about it and get the fast reply from that site instead asking here.

anka0818

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 4, 2010
Thanks for the reply! Already posted on Apple forums.

I just don't seem to find any information about the electronic cards. So far there are only articles about paper cards that are shipped to you, or that you can purchase in retail..Has anyone had any experience with electronic gift cards?

Nabby

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2008
Look in iTunes

For me, in the US, when I'm in iTunes, on the main screen to the right, under the Redeem link there is a "Buy iTunes Gifts" link and it takes to you to a place that you can purchase electronic gift cards.

May or may not work in the iTunes for your country.

Good luck.

Nabby

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.