PDA

View Full Version : lockinfo for ipad??

medicscott
May 7, 2010, 02:42 PM
anyone know anything about lockinfo for ipad. havent jb it yet. waiting for lockinfo

iPadztr
May 7, 2010, 03:02 PM
This is the only reason I would jailbreak my iPad for lock info and backgrounder... But no I haven't heard anything about lockinfo yet...

CrAkD
May 10, 2010, 08:55 AM
It doesn't work yet as it doesn't show up in settings so you can't turn it on. I emailed the author he said he's going to work on it. But has no timetable as of yet.

medicscott
May 10, 2010, 11:17 AM
It doesn't work yet as it doesn't show up in settings so you can't turn it on. I emailed the author he said he's going to work on it. But has no timetable as of yet.

yeah, i saw that the other day. he also makes it seem like we are going to have to purchase another license for it. oh well

rutiger
May 10, 2010, 11:18 AM

a new alpha lets you see the settings, but it still doesn't display anything on the lockscreen. and yes, the author david is trying to get an ipad for himself so he can test it. seems the official line though is that it's not supported today and there's no commitment from him to make it work.

another new version was released and this one puts my ipad into continual crash mode. uninstalled and all is good. think i'll just wait for david to release a working version...if that happens.