Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jerkstore99

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2010
My wife tried to leave me a message on on my jailbroken 3GS today, but it said "The mailbox is full, please try again later." I have zero messages in my voicemail, and have no idea what the problem is. Anyone have a solution?

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
You could try retting network settings and then re-enter your passcode for your VVM and see if the # of VVM's change.

Do you think you really have no VVM's? If so, you'll need to call AT&T to clear it up.

army91c

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2009
My wife tried to leave me a message on on my jailbroken 3GS today, but it said "The mailbox is full, please try again later." I have zero messages in my voicemail, and have no idea what the problem is. Anyone have a solution?

Mom has the same problem going on with her non JB 3g. She has yet to have it checked out. I tried all the tricks I knew to fix it without success.

doubleatheman

macrumors 6502a
May 27, 2009
Kinda unrelated...

But were in 2010, and AT&T still limits the size of our voice mail boxes.

I mean 15 minutes of voice-mails have to use less than 5mb of space, considering the recording quality.

With AT&T offering unlimited email storage on its email services, they need to do that with voice-mails.

Surrix

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2009
Dial 611 and follow the prompts to reset your VM password. Then access VM from the Phone App and it will enter the reconfiguration.

IIRC, the prompts for VM reset is 611 1 3 3 (zipcode)

Good luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.