Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcmonkiez

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 11, 2009

Attachments

• email.jpg
    email.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 79
  • email1.jpg
    email1.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 215

Goaliegeek

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2009
Colorado
Hmmm. I think I might call fake on this. On Steve's end, he misspelt 'US' with 'use' and I doubt he would use that many question marks.

Haruhi

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2008
This is obviously a fake. Probably, the idea was imagine dby a small british fan who gave all his cash to an open soruce donation society - Mikyel Doma.

He is qujite well known now, due to his amaszing expedrtiences and strongly proven opinions. Doma is an open stouce fanatic. You guessed it - he only likes free.

Well, I'm sorry Mikyel Doma, but even ijf the us ipiod is cheeper, have youj had a luittle peak and the exchange rate? it shardly convientiet to tranp[sopt big items over these expesnvive water.

And witht he demand, included Mikyel Domas inaccecible demand, it is ahuge stuggle. oimagien the pressure shippers are uhnder has they trail across the skiy, beneath their a queue of expecting young mac entushuasts, depsetrate for their own ipad to see its new home.

well ia ms orrfy but Mikyel has failed this time. Stevey will not lowee the price for him, and apple pricers will not see this picture as an indirect intensse demand fro the big chap for htem to lower the price.

amirite

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2009
UK price is higher because:

1. U.S. price doesn't include tax
2. Cost of business is a bit higher in Europe due to more regulations, consumer protections and higher wages.
3. You'll pay it anyway.

mubo

macrumors regular
Feb 29, 2008
UK price is higher because:

1. U.S. price doesn't include tax
2. Cost of business is a bit higher in Europe due to more regulations, consumer protections and higher wages.
3. You'll pay it anyway.

1. Correct
2. Correct
3. Wrong, it's only £20 give or take, couple of beers. But to think the uk or Europe will pay it anyway is a bit looking down your nose or from your high horse in this global recession.

amirite

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2009
1. Correct
2. Correct
3. Wrong, it's only £20 give or take, couple of beers. But to think the uk or Europe will pay it anyway is a bit looking down your nose or from your high horse in this global recession.

Well not me, and maybe not you, but on the release date there will certainly be people lining up outside Apple stores ready to buy an iPad.

mubo

macrumors regular
Feb 29, 2008
Yer they will, did you read the OP's original post before it was edited? I recon his mum was washing his face. He obviously could not see what he was typing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.