Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

one1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 17, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
Screenshot2010-05-09at12416AM.png

I decided to give iPhoto a shot at handling all my photo's to try and make things as seamless as possible, but I've ran into the issue of not being able to upload to photobucket due to everything being inside the iPhoto container. I fixed my problem of getting into the container and providing a direct line by making an alias to the folder where the pictures are stored, but I'm not able to get to it due to the alias being grey'd out when I try to search and upload from the alias in the Photobucket uploader.

I made it a "shared folder" and that didn't help. How can I make that alias accessible so I can use both iPhoto and Photobucket in harmony?

ZebraineZ

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2009
You see the little sidebar on the left? Scroll all the way down to Photos :) alllll the way down, it's in it's own divider thingy, that has all your pictures from photo booth and iphoto in it's own convenient spot with all your albums and stuff, it's system wide too so it can be accessed by anything.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.