PDA

View Full Version : Custom OSX and Windows HD icons...

ozreth
May 9, 2010, 03:07 AM
I saw a thread on here awhile ago about custom HD icons. I saw one I really liked, it was an icon of the unibody MBP. I can't seem to find the post anywhere.

Also, I would like an icon for my windows drive in OSX as well, any ideas?

ethical
May 9, 2010, 05:35 AM
Consult pictures below:

Or click here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=895393&highlight=icons)

ozreth
May 9, 2010, 05:50 AM
Those are for external drives.

ethical
May 9, 2010, 06:02 AM
Ok, so it was the wrong thread (a thread about custom HDs, but I should have known better)...the main hint was to use the search to look for threads.

ozreth
May 9, 2010, 06:16 AM
I can't seem to find the post anywhere.

This would imply that I have searched and could not find the post that I am looking for.

ethical
May 9, 2010, 04:20 PM
Well until someone points you to the right one I guess all you can do is search a little harder ;)

I linked to a thread with custom HDs, but it was the wrong one. Hopefully someone else will have what you're looking for.

ozreth
May 9, 2010, 05:41 PM
Well until someone points you to the right one I guess all you can do is search a little harder ;)

I linked to a thread with custom HDs, but it was the wrong one. Hopefully someone else will have what you're looking for.

Thanks for the help :)

quantum003
May 10, 2010, 11:08 AM
I saw a thread on here awhile ago about custom HD icons. I saw one I really liked, it was an icon of the unibody MBP. I can't seem to find the post anywhere.

Also, I would like an icon for my windows drive in OSX as well, any ideas?

Good to see someone else repping PHX. :D

Have you tried deviantart? I have more icons than I could ever use and I downloaded 95% of them free from deviantart. It's a great site; the artists are extremely talented.

ozreth
May 10, 2010, 01:05 PM
Good to see someone else repping PHX. :D

Have you tried deviantart? I have more icons than I could ever use and I downloaded 95% of them free from deviantart. It's a great site; the artists are extremely talented.

Ah yes! I remember somebody posted a link to their deviant art, thank you!

I'm actually in Tempe but its easier to tell most outsiders Phoenix ha.

ozreth
May 10, 2010, 01:23 PM
Ok so I found a great mac one, now I just gotta find the windows 7 logo in .icns format.