PDA

View Full Version : My most used cydia apps!

lonman06
May 10, 2010, 09:32 PM
For those of you who are new to jaikbreaking I have made a write-up on my site that briefly covers over some of the great apps out of cydia. Please feel free to add ones that you like/use most also!

http://lonman06.com/2010/05/10/ipad-3-2-jailbreak-must-have-cydia-apps/

Ipadfiend
May 10, 2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the writeup!

DaneGuy
May 11, 2010, 07:52 AM
For those of you who are new to jaikbreaking I have made a write-up on my site that briefly covers over some of the great apps out of cydia. Please feel free to add ones that you like/use most also!

http://lonman06.com/2010/05/10/ipad-3-2-jailbreak-must-have-cydia-apps/

Thanks!

lonman06
May 11, 2010, 08:06 AM
No problem guys. If you have anything you think is worth adding let me know.

Mitchrapp
May 12, 2010, 11:13 PM
Personally I like Music Controls. Playing music while I surf or another app and what I like the most is it has the play, rewind, forward across the iPad so when I'm surfing, I can just hit play without changing apps.

Probably not explaining it correctly but it's a cool app.

lonman06
May 13, 2010, 09:56 PM
Personally I like Music Controls. Playing music while I surf or another app and what I like the most is it has the play, rewind, forward across the iPad so when I'm surfing, I can just hit play without changing apps.

Is it fully compatible with tbd iPad?

gigaguy
May 13, 2010, 10:05 PM
From your blog - "SBSettings will allow you to assign apps to open with different areas of the screen" ??
THis could be read to mean you can open multiple individual app windows on the screen at once, which I don't believe is the case.

also Backgrounder- altho I have used it on my iPhones, I find the numerous iPad settings confusing, and never quite get them to work like I like, plus it still ocassionally crashes iPad after certain operations. yes I have updated it.

CrAkD
May 13, 2010, 11:35 PM

did they fix the bug? When I first jailbroke they claimed it was compatible with the ipad and it repeatedly crashed my ipod and pandora apps. locking up the ipad so bad I had to hold power and home to reboot.

Mitchrapp
May 27, 2010, 04:00 PM
did they fix the bug? When I first jailbroke they claimed it was compatible with the ipad and it repeatedly crashed my ipod and pandora apps. locking up the ipad so bad I had to hold power and home to reboot.

I haven't had that problem so maybe I'm just lucky but so far so good. No complaints.

redman042
May 27, 2010, 04:25 PM
iFile gets two thumbs up for me. The power of accessing the file system should not be overlooked. Move any file between any app. Email any file from any app. No monkeying around with emailing files to yourself or wifi transfers.