PDA

View Full Version : Mac.Torrentskickass - gmail

ChrisFromCanada
Oct 3, 2004, 04:00 PM
The First person to help me join Mac.Torrentskickass will get a gmail invite. Please PM me to help me.

edesignuk
Oct 3, 2004, 11:32 PM
lol, there's an abundance of gmail invites going in the gmail thread for nothing...good luck!

applemacdude
Oct 4, 2004, 12:06 AM
I have 3 mtka invites, a buck giving to me using paypal (ismaelblancojr@yahoo.com) will be appreciated..

Nejja Halcyon
Oct 4, 2004, 05:37 PM
Couple questions:

1) Where are people getting so many Gmail invites, and why.
2) What is mbtka?

Nejja Halcyon

12ibookg4
Oct 4, 2004, 05:59 PM
Couple questions:

1) Where are people getting so many Gmail invites, and why.
2) What is mbtka?

Nejja Halcyon
1) google sends more invites to your gmail account to give out to friends ( I usually get them in groups of 5 and have 2 left for free. PM me)

2) mactorrentskickass is a site where you can get torrent files for certain things and you need to be a member to get in

point665
Oct 4, 2004, 06:07 PM
I donated to you applemacdude, If you read comments email address is in there.

applemacdude
Oct 4, 2004, 06:35 PM
I donated to you applemacdude, If you read comments email address is in there.

Thank You. Invite sent. LOL MTKA invites are harder to find that gmail invites...

musicpyrite
Oct 4, 2004, 06:50 PM
haha! people actually pay for MTKA invites?? :confused:

Could I put the several invites I have on eBay and make $1?

adiliegro
Oct 4, 2004, 06:52 PM
you could...or you could send me one at my adiliegro at .mac address. :)

musicpyrite
Oct 4, 2004, 07:57 PM
you could...or you could send me one at my adiliegro at .mac address. :)

Really?!?! OH YEAH!! I'm in the money now baby! :D Billy ain't gonna be the worlds richest for to much longer!! :D :p

applemacdude
Oct 4, 2004, 08:54 PM
Dont you think a buck is worth it? ;)

Nejja Halcyon
Oct 4, 2004, 11:37 PM
Well, could someone please send me a mbtka invite, though I don't have anything to offer other than a sincere thank-you.

Nejja Halcyon

applemacdude
Oct 5, 2004, 12:23 AM
Sent you the invite...

point665
Oct 5, 2004, 07:35 AM
Invite recieved, thanks applemacdude.

TheT
Oct 5, 2004, 07:46 AM
Sent you the invite...
Do you still have one left? :)
I used to be a member, but my old login-data doesn't work anymore :confused:

sebisworld
Oct 5, 2004, 09:05 AM
Do you still have one left? :)
I used to be a member, but my old login-data doesn't work anymore :confused:

If someone has one more invite, I'd be happy to store it at a safe place so it won't ever be lost again. Just Pmail me with more info. Thank you very much.

In return, I can give you 6 gmail invites.

Nejja Halcyon
Oct 5, 2004, 11:42 AM
Hey, thanks a lot for the invite. However, whenever I download something, i just get a filename.torrent. Do I need a central client for it, or is my computer just being stupid?

Nejja Halcyon

sebisworld
Oct 5, 2004, 11:47 AM
You need Azureus or some other BitTorrent-Client for downloading home made movies of BitTorrent. I'd really like to show you how to do it (with screenshots and everything) but I don't have an account for mac.torrentskickass yet (hint, hint) :-)

brap
Oct 5, 2004, 11:54 AM
Wow, surprised this thread hasn't been wastelanded, yet. Guess I'd better register my interest in torrent invite charity before it is...

Josh
Oct 5, 2004, 12:01 PM
if anyone has any mbtka invites, Id like one at stevensj2@gmail.com

I also have a gmail invite that I'd be willing to trade.

quackattack
Oct 5, 2004, 12:30 PM
as long as we're all going crazy.... i have 6 gmail invites I would trade for a mtka invite.... pm if you're interested ;)

Pandora
Oct 5, 2004, 01:23 PM
heya. Are there still some invites left? I also can't pay anything sorry ;(. It'd be awesome if someone could send me one of those mtka invites to ... (gmail rocks ;)).

thanks

thought about it. I don't need it :)

Drakko
Oct 5, 2004, 02:29 PM
Say, can somebody be so kind as to send me an MTKA invite? I can only offer a gMail invite as a small token of appreciation. My email is drakko28@graffiti.net. Much appreciated!

ZaniCWB
Oct 5, 2004, 03:14 PM
Ok Guys, that's my chance!

I don't have gMail or MTKA. I'm willing to say "thank you so much" for the good man (girl, maybe?) that send me an invitation. Let me put this way, in Brazil the Mac community is very limited, and by any chance a friend of mine would send me one (all of them have PC's). Any Mac is too expensive down here.

zanicwb@hotmail.com

TheGimp
Oct 5, 2004, 03:27 PM
Wise up guys! The very fact that the thread starter chose to post on macrumors indicates that his/her intention is not to join mtka and keep it alive, but rather to blow the whistle on it in a wide-open public forum such as this.

If you're planning to send an invite to any email address posted here, you might as well send a letter to your IP explaining what you've been up to.

You could also disable Little Snitch, open every k'ed Adobe app on your computer, and select "Register".

Then kick back in your favorite reclining chair with a beverage and a semi-automatic weapon, sipping slowly while you bide your time...

isgtlow
Apr 1, 2005, 02:34 AM
would someone send me a mbtka invite, please help

espacelow@time.net.my

edesignuk
Apr 1, 2005, 02:36 AM
would someone send me a mbtka invite, please help
aye me matey, tis ye first post and ye want this treasure?? I don't thinks so scaliwag.

Lacero
Apr 1, 2005, 02:59 AM
What's the point. They'll disable every Tiger torrent that gets posted.

Balin64
Apr 1, 2005, 03:34 AM
If anyone has an invite, I would really appreciate it. I would like to check it out. You can send me a PM. I have gmail invites: I've only used one and will not be using the rest if anyone wants one, PM me as well. Cheerios.

sebisworld
Apr 1, 2005, 03:39 AM
I think the days where you could "pay" with Gmail invites are long over. Sorry mate.

Balin64
Apr 1, 2005, 03:58 AM
I wasn't trying to "pay". I was offering gmail invites if anyone wanted one. Come to think of it, I don't know if I should be using BitTorrent anyway... it does take a while and I don't know if Carnivále is worth it. I'll tell you what: buy me the first season on DVD, and I'll still send you that gmail invite. Ha ha ha ha. Yeah...

spacepower7
Apr 2, 2005, 12:42 AM
looking for a mtka invite too

can anyone help

bellis1
Apr 3, 2005, 11:05 PM
Isn't google just giving out gmail accounts randomly? I was given an account by just clicking on a link at google. Someone can have it if they want. I got it on March 16th. Maybe I am just missing something? And if anyone wants to send me an invite to a mac torrent site let me know. Would thought that would be worth more than a dollar. I've been out of the loop since bbs's were popular in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

quackattack
Apr 3, 2005, 11:42 PM
The invite system on MTKA has been disabled for months now. It is impossible to get an invite. If you don't already have one, you are out of luck..... at least until it reopens.

JzzTrump22
Apr 4, 2005, 07:26 AM
The invite system is down and has been down for almost 4 or 5 months now. They don;t know when it will be back up. I will send you an invite as soon as i can.

andregcasal
Sep 25, 2006, 07:41 PM
If anyone has any mbtka invites, Id like one at andre.g.casal @ gmail.com

I have 100 Gmail invites for what it's worth :P

Thank you!

gauchogolfer
Sep 25, 2006, 07:43 PM
Wow, a stunning combination of newbie, pirate, and thread resurrection! It's a perfect storm.

Well played, lad. Well played indeed.

andregcasal
Sep 25, 2006, 07:45 PM
Well, the invite system went back to normal a few time ago, so...

If anyone has any mbtka invites, Id like one at andre.g.casal @ gmail.com

I have 100 Gmail invites for what it's worth :P
Thank you :D

pknz
Sep 25, 2006, 07:49 PM
Does MTKA still exist?

andregcasal
Sep 25, 2006, 07:52 PM
Hi pknz!

Yeph, it still does. It was the only Mac-dedicated tracker i've found in the whole internet. If you could point me to any other mac tracker i'de be thankfull.

Greetings!

Reaver
Sep 25, 2006, 08:25 PM
I have close to 240 Gmail invites and I still cant get rid of them Gmail has become so popular and so widely used that invites are like grass on a golf course you cant go no where without finding anyone that needs one.

I thought MTKA was a pay to get in site (donate), I read this in a thread somewhere.

Sdashiki
Sep 26, 2006, 08:30 AM
last i checked MTKA sucks monkey b@lls.

they dont have anything other "private invite" trackers and even alot of the free public ones, dont.

and they barely seed anything, its all hit n runs, totally pathetic.

I used MTKA when it first started, god knows how long ago that was, and then they dropped off the face of the earth, came back with the torrent craze of late, and they just suck....when you consider other trackers.

I dont know if I have found anything on MTKA i couldnt find elsewhere. (and since posting Apple products is a no-no there, you cant get some things at all!)

Then again, if all u want is mac stuff, I guess MTKA is for you!

fyi: the MTKA "news" hasnt been updated since November 2005.

evanrousso
Sep 26, 2006, 02:19 PM
can someone send me an invite too? I will father your children.

evanrousso@gmail.com

Sdashiki
Sep 26, 2006, 02:49 PM
youd be better off with an invite to Demonoid.

MTKA invites COST MONEY PEOPLE!!! $15 minimum.

keep that in mind when asking.

MacsRgr8
Sep 26, 2006, 03:03 PM
If you search really well, you'll find other Pure-Mac trackers out there...

MTKA used to be very cool, before they started banning the real Apple-stuff.
Tiger betas and not so long ago Leopard beta(s) were not just simply banned but considered harmfull and dangerous!! :eek: ;)

Must say that the other (Mac)trackers usually remove Mac OS pre-relases too....
But there is this one.... 'ere.... matie.... :D

Bali Cockfight
Oct 4, 2006, 05:07 PM
I'd like an invite too. I know you dont know me but I am a very appreciative person. :D

dukeofmantua@gmail.com

cboz
Oct 4, 2006, 05:16 PM
i would also like one if available!

my.left.leg.is@gmail.com ************(don't ask)

Sdashiki
Oct 5, 2006, 09:51 AM
what part of MTKA invites COST money do people not get?

The its not free part, or the it isnt free part?

Thusly, I doubt anyone is GIVING them away.

And as has been said before, MTKA is crap compared to others.