Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Morod

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 1, 2008
On The Nickel, over there....
Can this be changed to not do it?
I remember when MM first came out, it had the same behavior. When you logged into your account, the top email would automatically be opened. I don't care for this. Does anyone know if it can be changed so no emails get opened when you log into MM Beta?
Thanks for any help!
Morod

sniffies

macrumors 603
Jul 31, 2005
somewhere warm, dark, and cozy
Alas, not possible at this stage. Might change in the final version though.

However, there is a workaround if it really really bugs you: before leaving your MobileMe Mail, switch view to a folder other than Inbox.

Kinda awkward solution, I know.

davidgreem

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2010
According to me,actually it is not possible still it happens with you can check out the settings for that.And change accordingly it will surely help you.

BroadcastDoc

macrumors 6502
Nov 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Can this be changed to not do it?
I remember when MM first came out, it had the same behavior. When you logged into your account, the top email would automatically be opened. I don't care for this. Does anyone know if it can be changed so no emails get opened when you log into MM Beta?
Thanks for any help!
Morod

Be sure to leave feedback for the MM devs. It's important!

davidgreem

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2010
As per my opinion this thing will trouble you all the time in order to get rid out of that you need to change the settings accordingly that the first view to any thing else rather than inbox.Try it will surely work.

QCassidy352

macrumors G5
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
So people are getting their invites? Mine hasn't come, but my email has stopped pushing to my iPhone (can still get into the old web interface). I wonder if it's a side effect of the rollout?

Morod

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 1, 2008
Be sure to leave feedback for the MM devs. It's important!

So I left feedback on this problem about 10 days ago. Today when I logged on to MM, with the Inbox chosen as the folder to open with MM, the first new email did not automatically open! I will wait for more emails to verify this, but I sure hope Apple has fixed this.
Yay! :apple:

Morod

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 1, 2008
So I left feedback on this problem about 10 days ago. Today when I logged on to MM, with the Inbox chosen as the folder to open with MM, the first new email did not automatically open! I will wait for more emails to verify this, but I sure hope Apple has fixed this.
Yay! :apple:
Consider this confirmed! Thank you, Apple!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.