PDA

View Full Version : Ninjas rescue student from muggers

notjustjay
May 20, 2010, 12:50 PM
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Ninjas+rescue+student+from+muggers/3051751/story.html

Man, I would have loved to be there to see that.

Ninjas scared off three men who were attacking a 27-year-old German medical exchange student in an alleyway outside their warrior school, the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper reported on Wednesday.

One of the teachers saw the attack and instructed the students, who were decked out in their black garb, to go out and confront the muggers.

"You should have seen their faces when they saw us in ninja gear coming toward them," the school's sensei, or master, Kaylan Soto, told the newspaper.

Another ninja, Steve Ashley, said: "It was probably the worst place in Sydney where they could have taken him."

RawBert
May 20, 2010, 01:02 PM
He was probably like, "Damn, y'all my ninjas!"

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/25347/thumbs/s-OBAMA-DAP-large.jpg

MattSepeta
May 20, 2010, 01:12 PM
ninjas ftw!!!

Reminds me of the Hopkins med student that sliced up a burglar that lunged towards him.

Also reminds me of that Deadliest Warrior show on SpikeTV. Ninjas vs Muggers. After they plug the "data" into their "sophisticated computer program" (that looks like the matrix screen) the ninjas win!!!

velocityg4
May 20, 2010, 02:02 PM
It would have been better if they had sneaked up behind the burglars then beat the living s*** out of them rather than scaring them off.

telecomm
May 20, 2010, 02:31 PM
Is there anything ninjas can't do?

ComputersaysNo
May 20, 2010, 02:33 PM
HOAX - real ninja's are green and eat pizza all day.

patrick0brien
May 20, 2010, 03:05 PM
I keep hearing this in my head:

Robber's Buddy: "Why didn't you score anything?"
Robber: "I was attacked by Ninjas."

andalusia
May 20, 2010, 03:46 PM
I keep hearing this in my head:

You should really get that sorted mate....

killerrobot
May 20, 2010, 03:49 PM
Note to self - don't mug anyone in front of a martial arts school.

steve2112
May 20, 2010, 04:00 PM
Note to self - don't mug anyone in front of a martial arts school.

I remember seeing a news article a few years ago where a guy tried to carjack a van loaded with Judo students. The would-be carjacker got carried off in an ambulance, not a police car. Guess this guy didn't see that article.

patrick0brien
May 20, 2010, 05:43 PM
You should really get that sorted mate....

Oo. You think the ninjas are in there too?

notjustjay
May 20, 2010, 09:19 PM
Another link with more details:

http://www.news.com.au/national/ninjas-rescue-student-from-thugs/story-e6frfkvr-1225868928257

Counterfit
May 21, 2010, 12:46 AM
Yup, beat pirates.

That's right, I went there.
Oo. You think the ninjas are in there too?

That would explain those headaches you've been complaining about.

redAPPLE
May 21, 2010, 05:20 AM

yeah, everything what chuck norris CAN do.

iStig
May 21, 2010, 11:31 PM
Of course, if this had been in America, and if the Ninjas actually attacked the muggers and hurt them, the muggers would then sue the ninjas and their school and probably win. THAT'S what's effed up about our country.

Dr Kevorkian94
May 22, 2010, 10:51 AM
Are the police shure it wasn't the shooting of the remake of the karate kid. Because who does a remake of the karate kid come on I will watch the new one and be like o that's the pic fro me the news paper when those ninjas attacked. LOL:D

Abstract
May 22, 2010, 07:04 PM
Am I the only one who would have burst out in laughter if I saw 3 ninjas try to rescue someone I was robbing??? :p I probably would have laughed, not run.

phillipjfry
May 22, 2010, 09:57 PM

Yeah, fail.

montycat
May 22, 2010, 10:09 PM
ninjas ftw!!!

Reminds me of the Hopkins med student that sliced up a burglar that lunged towards him.

Also reminds me of that Deadliest Warrior show on SpikeTV. Ninjas vs Muggers. After they plug the "data" into their "sophisticated computer program" (that looks like the matrix screen) the ninjas win!!!

I remember this http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32855934/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts//

Abstract
May 23, 2010, 02:29 AM
Yeah, fail.

Or if my childhood memories are correct: sleep with April.

MyDesktopBroke
May 23, 2010, 02:54 PM
Or if my childhood memories are correct: sleep with April.

Sry, m8. Rule 34.

mactastic
May 23, 2010, 03:35 PM
Sure makes for one awesome headline.