PDA

View Full Version : Madballs in Babo: Invasion

Richy23
May 20, 2010, 04:01 PM
Been thinking of buying this on Steam whilst it's only £3ish - has anyone got any views on it? Worth it etc? Anything would be very helpful! :D

Thanks!

Dagless
May 20, 2010, 04:37 PM
It's pretty fun. Don't know what its like without an Xbox controller though and I've only played through the training missions so far. And it's only £3 ;).

telecomm
May 20, 2010, 06:04 PM
It's pretty cool, I just finished the single player campaign.

I seem to be having some trouble getting games online though. Lots of connections getting dropped, but I can't be bothered to figure out if it's just a matter of setting up port forwarding, etc.

Anyway, you certainly won't regret getting it at this price.

txa1265
May 20, 2010, 09:22 PM
I thought it was fun last fall when I played, but am out of town on business and can't try it again on Mac yet. From my review (http://www.vgblogger.com/?p=5278):

There are definitely some easy criticisms Iíve pointed out, but then you come back to the price: this is a $10 downloadable game. Moreover, it is a $10 game with loads of built-in replayability, co-op and competitive multiplayer modes supporting up to 16 players, and even user-customization of areas, making it a game you can revisit over and over again. Not only that, the developers have updated it constantly since release. Madballs inÖ Babo: Invasion is a great gaming value that is easy to recommend for just about anyone. And since Steam has a demo, it is simple for anyone to play first before committing $10 for the full version.