Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChrisJSNh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
I just received the incase nylon case with handles i ordered last week.
http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/nylon-sleeve-with-handles-cl57516

I love the size, it is a nice tight fit. Nice fake fur type lining. It does have a pouch like piece, but i doubt i would put my charger in it, unless i was sure the back of the ipad is always facing that side.
I bought it direct from their web site and got it one week after ordering.
Even though it is 40 bucks, i think this is a decent case for providing protection from scratches and bumps. I mainly want it for to and from work.

Now nothing to do with Incase but another iPad accessory i ordered from somewhere else.

Now i mention a little about the screen protectors i ordered 2 weeks ago from a company called handhelditems.
I order a few different ones , and they just tossed them in a plain manilla envelope , the didnt even put "Do not bend or Fold" on it. And then tossed them in the US Mail.
And yes if the envelope Doesnt say Do not bend or Fold, the US Mail will fold it and make it fit in the standard size mail box.

So they all have a real nice crease down the middle, so i cant do a user "rating " on how good the screen protectors are.
Oh And the customer service at handhelditems sux0rs. They said more or less too bad , soo sad for me call the post office and click .How nice of them . Post office says unless it is labeled as such , or unless it has a stiff cardboard piece in it, it isn't their problem. and it didnt have either.

Guess they are working out of a garage, and dont know "proper labeling and packaging" is the vendors problem not the us mail

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I think it's great. Rarely do you find a case so easy to bedazzle, this will be great.

steel magnolia

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2008
South Florida/ N.C.
Thanks Jessica! :)
Sorry about the crappy customer service on the screen protectors, when the sp is creased not a darn thing you can do but toss it, that's like having to throw money in the trash.

Patty

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.