PDA

View Full Version : ARGH! Purchased movie on iTunes....

embalmess
May 20, 2010, 10:15 PM
I just spent $9.99 on a movie for my son's iPod touch that I can't seem to get onto it! It's in iTunes, but lighter than the other songs/videos/etc... I can't change the format at all. Can anyone help me figure this out??

Thanks!

p.s. There is a little "exclamation point" to the left of the title, what does that mean?? It won't let me "change to iPod format" either (not highlighted under menu) Dang!

MCIowaRulz
May 20, 2010, 10:22 PM
I just spent $9.99 on a movie for my son's iPod touch that I can't seem to get onto it! It's in iTunes, but lighter than the other songs/videos/etc... I can't change the format at all. Can anyone help me figure this out??

Thanks!

p.s. There is a little "exclamation point" to the left of the title, what does that mean?? It won't let me "change to iPod format" either (not highlighted under menu) Dang!

Perhaps it is an incomplete or corrupted download click "check foravailable dow nloads" under the Store menu or see if you can right click it and do a "Get info"?

JediMeister
May 20, 2010, 10:24 PM
The download likely did not finish. The ! mark next to the file in iTunes indicates that iTunes cannot find it on your computer. Under the Store menu, click "Check for Available Downloads." Does the download resume?

embalmess
May 21, 2010, 10:49 AM
There WAS more to download!! Thanks!! Hope this works!!
(my young son LOVES Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory!)

embalmess
May 21, 2010, 12:37 PM
Later..... IT WORKED! I changed it to "music video" and he's watching it right now on his little iPod, thanks again guys, I can always count on this forum!! :D