Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VespR

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
I was wondering what mouse pads do people here use for their mac set ups? I've just purchased a Powerbook and was hopefully after something white/silver colour and having recently noticed Icemat have upgraded their colour range of mouse mats I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with them and optical mice?

I'm going to be purchasing a Logitech MX 1000 and grey mousemat looks quite cool. Although if you've got an iBook with the white keyboard and mouse then a white Icemat would probably look awesome with it.

https://www.icemat.com/shop/default.asp?main=products

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
Whenever I try and view their products, it just takes me to an empty shopping cart instead. So I can't really say.

paul

Keon

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2004
Twente \o/
VespR said:
... I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with them and optical mice?

I'm going to be purchasing a Logitech MX 1000 and grey mousemat looks quite cool. ...

I've got the black icemat 2nd edition here and it works well with a Micros~1 IntelliMouse Explorer 4.0. My 'old' Logitech MX 700 didn't work on it tho, but a friend of mine didn't have any trouble with his MX 700 and MX 1000 on it. The white version is hard for opticals to track, but it looks better. (Altho the black one looks sexy 'nuff...feels very smooth/cold)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.