PDA

View Full Version : GoodReader: Possible to scroll left/right rather than up/down?

Chupa Chupa
May 22, 2010, 10:13 AM
I like everything about GoodReader except that I can't (figure out how to?) scroll left/right like a book. Is there a preference I'm overlooking so that it will scroll this way?

If not is there a similar PDF reader that will both scroll left/right and recognizes embedded navigational links? I've tried CloudReaders but it seems to ignore links, so that app is useless. Pay or free, I don't care. I just want something that is usable.

MadDog31
May 22, 2010, 10:32 AM
I was just wondering this myself. I'd also like a way to rotate Goodreader so I can view the entire spread. Photography magazines have a way of utilizing spreads and sometimes it's a pain to tap back and forth between two pages to get the same idea a simple spread would allow...

Julien
May 22, 2010, 01:46 PM
I remember reading that the up/down was legacy iPhone and left/right would be added shortly.

Simgar988
May 22, 2010, 02:32 PM
I remember reading that the up/down was legacy iPhone and left/right would be added shortly.

They said shorty over a month ago. They seriously need to update this app. I emailed them and they replied by saying they're working as hard as they can but gave me no timeframe. Everyone EMAIL them!!! Tell em to hurry