Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What do you think of this idea?

• I think would be awesome

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • It would suck

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • What's SSMB?

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Ol3s

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 6, 2008
L'viv, Ukraine
Imagine if SCE released its own Super Smash Brothers Brawl, but with its own characters, as in those that belong to Sony. Imagine a game where Cole MacGrath, Ratchet, Clank, Kratos, Helgast, Jak, Daxter, Nathan Drake, Sackboy perhaps, Fat Princess, Gabe Logan perhaps and the Chimera all fight each other. I personally think it would be awsome. What do you think?

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
A lot of those are new characters. I believe a lot of the charm of SSMB comes from series from the 80's battling it out, a lot of the Sony ones aren't as universal and/or have a totally different style to one another. The only one out of place on Brawl is Snake, but they reverted the style to match the other characters.

I'd also imagine they'd have a load of DLC, which always ruins online fighters I find.

-SD-

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2009
Peterborough, UK
Capcom should just release Power Stone Collection on PSN/XBLA and there would be many happy campers across the world.

And no, I don't want a total Super Smash Bros rip-off with random inappropriate characters.

:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.