PDA

View Full Version : hotel mogul. fun!

medicscott
May 22, 2010, 06:21 PM
its totally worth the seven bucks. awesome graphics on the ipad, bought this morning and im still playing nine hours later

and no i dont have a affiliation with the dev of this app

djinn
May 22, 2010, 07:03 PM
its totally worth the seven bucks. awesome graphics on the ipad, bought this morning and im still playing nine hours later

and no i dont have a affiliation with the dev of this app

Any came to compare it to? Right now I'm addicted to We Rule

medicscott
May 22, 2010, 07:45 PM
sorta like a sims vs rollercoaster tycoon

nanohits
May 22, 2010, 07:50 PM
Ya I just bought it, but I need to learn how to play this, graphics looks really nice. Wont know if its worth it or not till I get stuck into it.

SamTheeGeek
May 22, 2010, 08:30 PM
hell ya ! i love that game truly worth the money.

is there any other games like it or better ?

medicscott
May 22, 2010, 08:36 PM
not yet...but this game will only get better i bet. a week out and its real fun. cant wait for updates

majordude
May 22, 2010, 08:56 PM
sorta like a sims vs rollercoaster tycoon

My favorite type of games are simulations... like SimCity, Sims, SimTower, Tropic 1, 2, 3... even building games like Age of Empires or Rise of Nations.

Does this game fit in there someplace?

medicscott
May 22, 2010, 09:22 PM
i think so. you go thru diff levels and build stuff accordingly to your goals set for that level. havent stopped playing today. and it looks like im half done. but i can go back and get expert level on some levels to get more points, to unlock cooler stuff to build. easiest seven buck decision on an app, love it

me2000
May 22, 2010, 09:30 PM
Love this game.

It's kind of like Build-A-Lot.

ecks618
May 22, 2010, 11:10 PM
Just downloaded the game and have to agree, it's really fun. Had to force myself to stop playing it.