Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ri0ku

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
Hey guys, I just got mobile me, made a couple of websites using iweb and have them up and running :D

What im stuck with is.. im creating myself a digital portfolio website, so I am using the mobile me gallery to use as my showcase where all my images will be found. The only issue I have with it is that I cant seem to set the gallery layout?

For example I want it to open in the mosaic style with a set colour but I cant seem to do this and make it permanent :S , I would rather this stayed as the default style so that the person viewing my work doesnt have to faff on with layouts etc

Or is this not possible ?

Thanks for your time

aicul

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2007
no cars, only boats
you will need to get your hands dirty

You can set the display style but that requires that you hack into iWeb.

Unless you really want to do that, just accept the presentation is not ideal at startup.

Otherwise learn XML and then hack iWeb. One thing though, the hack must take place before you start the web site, so either you start from zero again after the hack, or it won't be of use.

ri0ku

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
ah darn, I cant do that... I'm not able to do the normal html stuff lol hence why Iweb has helped me out. I'm just a 3D monkey, I make models for games and thats about it.

Thanks for the help though :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.