PDA

View Full Version : Apple iPad case first impression

stephg
May 24, 2010, 05:35 PM
I just received my Apple iPad case today. I thought I'd post my first impression because I know a lot of people are looking for info on cases here. I really like it so far. I love the angle for typing (using it right now). I love the feel of the material. I know people say it gets dirty fast, but it's too soon to tell for me. I don't find the edges sharp at all. I had no problem sliding it into the case - haven't tried taking it out. It makes the ipad easier to hold when using it and i think it gives decent protection. I am very happy with this case so far. I just thought I'd post my thoughts because I had read so many different reviews that I was questioning whether to get it. I'm very glad I did! I doubt I'll be looking for other cases. Maybe this will help someone else who is on the fence about this case.

igetit
May 24, 2010, 05:45 PM
I have had the Apple Case for about a three weeks now. I really like the case but it is true, it gets very dirty!!! :mad: I like the material, how good it grips, and I don't necessarily have a problem with the seems either. I do believe the case muffles the sound of the speaker a bit and I feel the typing angle could be greater by making the fold about a 1/2 inch wider.

I placed an order for a XGear iPad Folio. I'm going to compare the two and decide then which one I will keep.