Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jumbb

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 1, 2010
Hi! Yesterday I downloaded Xcode and today I downloaded Firefox, I want to remove Private Browsing and View all History from the Firefox menu but when I open the ff resources i can't find anything from Xcode :confused: why does this happen?

On safari, when I opened mainmenu.nib in resources i could see private browsing and I deleted it, but I couldn't see the ''View all History'' on the History submenu so I could not delete it, what happens is, my kids usually go on private browsing (not anymore since I deleted it) but still when you click on 'View all History' you can delete the sites you visited and I don't want them to do that...

any help?? thanks

zabbadu

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2007
you might check the about:config in firefox. there may be something in there.

just enter about:config in the address bar, search for the configuration you're looking to alter & try changing settings [or delete them]..

jumbb

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 1, 2010
you might check the about:config in firefox. there may be something in there.

just enter about:config in the address bar, search for the configuration you're looking to alter & try changing settings [or delete them]..

nothing found! :( thanks for your answer...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.