PDA

View Full Version : Any cases for the Superdrive?

duvinclunk
May 25, 2010, 03:19 PM
I have seen a few threads with no luck. Is there anyone who makes a case for the Superdrive or has anyone had any luck with finding a case that would fit it? Tanks.

johnnymg
May 25, 2010, 10:55 PM
I have seen a few threads with no luck. Is there anyone who makes a case for the Superdrive or has anyone had any luck with finding a case that would fit it? Tanks.

There are a LOT of cases available for the superdrive. I just bought a Sabrent from newegg. This one is a bit ghetto as it doesn't have a slot loading style bezel. No biggie for me but it might bother a whiner.

cheers
JohnG

duvinclunk
May 26, 2010, 12:23 AM
There are a LOT of cases available for the superdrive. I just bought a Sabrent from newegg. This one is a bit ghetto as it doesn't have a slot loading style bezel. No biggie for me but it might bother a whiner.

cheers
JohnG
Searched newegg and did not see this case. You say there is a lot but I can't seem to find any. :confused:

gan6660
May 30, 2010, 11:02 AM

cheers
JohnG

I think the OP is refering to a case for the MBA superdrive so that it would not be damaged in transport not an enclosure for a MB/MBP superdrive.

duvinclunk
May 30, 2010, 11:54 AM
I think the OP is refering to a case for the MBA superdrive so that it would not be damaged in transport not an enclosure for a MB/MBP superdrive.
Yup.

calsci
May 30, 2010, 12:48 PM
Sounds cool but i have never seen one before

gan6660
May 30, 2010, 01:09 PM
There should be some on ebay. Ive seen cases for the magic mouse and apple keyboard so there should be one for the superdrive.