Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zacherena

macrumors member
Original poster
May 25, 2010
mynumbers_screen2.jpg

An apt application to introduce toddlers to counting numbers from 1-10. My Numbers is designed with interesting graphics, sounds and colors to grab the attention of kids and keep them happily engaged for hours of fun learning!
This fun app is similar to the games you can pick in a toy store. Hence, kids can get the same experience at a reasonable price.

Features:
1. Learning numbers using objects makes for stronger associations
2. Big buttons for those tiny fingers
3. Bright and attractive visuals and colors
4. A color wheel for endless fun

You can download this app @ http://www.punflay.com/my-numbers-appstore.html

Zacherena

macrumors member
Original poster
May 25, 2010
Punflay drops price of new iPad app My Numbers (English)

Fremont, May, 2010: Punflay, one of the best app people for kids, has great news to share! Our latest offering My Numbers (English) for the iPad is now available at a download price of $2.99 for a limited time only. Compare this to the original price of $4.99! My Numbers was especially developed for young learning minds, and aims to stimulate an interest in numbers at a very early age.
Features:

Zacherena

macrumors member
Original poster
May 25, 2010
Punflay celebrates success with a price drop of new iPad app My Numbers (English)

Fremont, May, 2010: Punflay, the gaming outfit of Emantras has great news to share! Emantras has been awarded the Distinguished Achievement Awards for best Educational Toys and Games and to celebrate the success, the latest ipad app My Numbers (English) is now available at a download price of 99C for a limited time only. Compare this to the original price of $4.99! My Numbers was especially developed for young learning minds, and aims to stimulate an interest in numbers at a very early age.
Features:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.