PDA

View Full Version : Power Support Anti-glare shipping fee??

DPH
May 26, 2010, 08:49 AM
Hello, im buying an ipad case and a power support anti glare today, so im ready to the ipad is release here in Norway, but when i tried to pay, i came to the shipping fee, and its $77.96 - UPS Worldwide Expedite!! anyone knows where i can buy it online, with a normal shipping fee? i tried ebay, but isnt anything there yet..

tuamtuem
May 26, 2010, 01:50 PM
Hello, im buying an ipad case and a power support anti glare today, so im ready to the ipad is release here in Norway, but when i tried to pay, i came to the shipping fee, and its $77.96 - UPS Worldwide Expedite!! anyone knows where i can buy it online, with a normal shipping fee? i tried ebay, but isnt anything there yet..

i'm in the same boat. I heard that this is the best of iPad screen protector!!

mizvalorie
May 26, 2010, 01:51 PM
It is. Sorry yall are stuck with such high shipping fees. Maybe a friend could send it to you cheaper?

DPH
May 26, 2010, 02:57 PM
damn, then i have to wait and hope someone getting it out on ebay:/

fishmd
May 27, 2010, 08:20 AM
Wow, that shipping charge is outrageous. I would look into another brand if I were you. I have used the SGP AF as well as the Radtech one. Both are very good, although maybe not quite as clear as the PS one (I have not used the PS one though and am just going by comparison photos I have seen on here). Still, I would check out the other ones and see about them as opposed to waiting. Despite what others may say, I got multiple scratches on my first iPad screen just from cleaning it with a microfiber cloth and some iKlear. One scratch was fairly deep and noticeable. Thankfully I was able to get rid of that iPad and get a new one. I put a screen protector on it first thing. I would recommend you at least get something on there to protect it.

CristobalHuet
May 27, 2010, 08:23 AM
I paid a steep price for mine but not that steep. :eek: Came to about $36 with shipping (so $11 shipping).