PDA

View Full Version : Lakeside, Thurrock, Essex

kishorbm
May 26, 2010, 03:12 PM
Hi,
Planning to go to lakeside apple store? anyone else planning to go there? what time?
I'm planning to go there by 4 am. called up lakeside, they said they might open up the doors at 7am for the center? but dont know which entrance would be open first and will people be queuing up at the main entrances?
anyone has got any more info on this?

Gav2k
May 26, 2010, 03:17 PM
The entrance you ant is the one by gregs and hsbc. It's open at about 6am ;). If you want in earlier go down to the abbey entrance to the left is a set of stairs. Go down them and cross the service road. Through the fire exit and up the stairs and follow the corridoor. It comes out bang opposite the apple store.

kishorbm
May 26, 2010, 03:34 PM
The entrance you ant is the one by gregs and hsbc. It's open at about 6am ;). If you want in earlier go down to the abbey entrance to the left is a set of stairs. Go down them and cross the service road. Through the fire exit and up the stairs and follow the corridoor. It comes out bang opposite the apple store.

is the abbey entrance where burger king is?
cheers for the info

Gav2k
May 26, 2010, 04:02 PM
is the abbey entrance where burger king is?
cheers for the info

Yep. If you look over the left side you'll see a metal gate that should be unlocked. That's your way down ;)

the hsbc entrance is the other end of lakeside. You want the downstairs side by gregs

lovelost
May 27, 2010, 10:26 AM
Does anyone know how high the turnout has been at Thurrock for other Apple launches? Thinking of heading that way as I'm in central London and may fancy better odds (at picking one up on spec) further out...

macmedal
May 28, 2010, 08:28 AM
Went to Regents St at 1230 today massive queue, got on the train to Lakeside walked straight in at 1430 and bought a 64gb 3g no queues no wait.

mactechey
Jun 20, 2010, 05:44 PM
Hi,
Planning to go to lakeside apple store? anyone else planning to go there? what time?
I'm planning to go there by 4 am. called up lakeside, they said they might open up the doors at 7am for the center? but dont know which entrance would be open first and will people be queuing up at the main entrances?
anyone has got any more info on this?

hello mate , just wondering if you can tell me what the que was like when you went there , as im planning to go to lakeside on thursday morning for the iphone 4 :) , what time do you think i should get there for ?

thanks