PDA

View Full Version : Apple mouse

chel
Oct 10, 2004, 12:16 AM
My trusty 'apple pro mouse' for my imac died. I think it was somthing to do with the cable. Anyway i got myself a new mouse at my local apple store...this mouse is only a plain 'apple mouse'. I now seem to have this problem with clicking. On my old mouse it had this height adjuster thing on the base of it and i really am not pleased with the new one that doesn't have that and it feels like sometimes the mouse get stuck half way through the click. anyone have an words of advice or comments on this.
:)

MacNut
Oct 10, 2004, 02:34 AM
I never buy Apple mice anymore, I would say go out and get a 3rd party mouse if your not happy with what Apple is providing.

mpw
Oct 12, 2004, 12:08 PM
Where the cable enters the mouse on mine the connection was so bad, as if it had been soldered at the wrong angle or something, that it ever so slightly angled down. When moving the mouse around it would quite often 'rear up' on the cable and loose contact with the surface so I couldn't click. It drove me so mad that I got a MS BT mouse which is infinitly better. I wish Apple would address this two button scroll wheel mouse with their normal design flair.